I'm looking to change my gamertag, but I dont know to what. I was thing "Tech N9ne KOD" or something, or "Technician 408" What sounds and looks better? If any of you play and want to kick it and play call of duty or something hit me up, my tags "I Tech Nine I" at the moment.