Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW

It seems as if folks on this site aren't giving Slaughterhouse enough love. These guys are all hip hop legends and are by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the best act TECH has toured with. I can not wait to go to the show and hear 8 absolute sick MC's. We got stevie stone, We got Joel ortiz, we got joe budden, we got crooked I, we got Royce da 5 9, we got Krizz, we got kutt, and of course we got TECH!!!!!!! Not a huge fan of glasses malone but still will bring a good stage show. i mean i have been to a nuber of tech shows and had to sit through some terrible acts. I mean Paul Wall, Kottonmouth Kings, Potluck, Murs was below par, Dog faced gods or some shit, short dawg, grave plott, all just terrible. of course Tech makes the noise before worth it but this time around i got an opening act to not only look forward to but an act that may be right along techs level. Give the guys some love.they are sick as fuck......Can not wait but please show an ear for real music peeps!!!!!!

oooo somebodies tampon needs to be checked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinzyk
    Fuck slaughterhouse, shut the fuck up bitchboy and eat a dick. Word.

these internet guys get so angry it cracks me up

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    oooo somebodies tampon needs to be checked!!!

Fuck slaughterhouse, shut the fuck up bitchboy and eat a dick. Word.

I don't really like them, I don't know why. They just don't fit my taste.

see at least your respectable about it.i respect that. Have you gone to a show with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Technician408
    I don't really like them, I don't know why. They just don't fit my taste.

i really liked murs before going to the show.....and he was just kinda lackluster. He seemed to just ramble and i wasnt a fan of how he would just end songs and then talk for like 3 minutes. But for sure your right he is a legend. To say paul wall and potluck are legends......pretty bold statement......all potluck does is rap about weed which is cool if your into that.and paul wall had the weakest stage show i have ever ever ever seen. christina aguilera was better than him lol

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money($)
    well now hold up I agree that Slaughterhouse is really damn good but to say Paul Wall, Kottonmouth Kings, and Potluck are all "noise" but you need to check yourself because Murs is no where near under par these are all amazing artist that deserve their dues as well so don't be hating on them. Murs is a fucking legend in his own right.

no one said a thing about "fake music" but this will be the last message i send to you, you obviously dont know how to state your opinion without being an asshole. thanks !!

Ya, like! I am so0o0o angry! Says the guy whining about "folks not showing slaughterhouse enough love" As if we're obligated -TO- show "love" to a record label or whatever the hell they are. "Please show an ear for real music" Real music is any music. You think just because you enjoy something to a point where you masturbate and get off to a bunch of guys voices that we all have to. and that we listen to "Fake music" define fake music and real music. To be frank, I don't even think you know what music really is.

i stopped reading after you said they were hip-hop legends

thats a good point i suppose for sure....but just cause tech likes it doesnt mean all his fans are gonna like it lol i think he has figured that out along the way. Im just expecting a sick friggin show!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Money($)
    I don't know I am not saying Potluck are legends obviously they are good and yes I do smoke weed so it is good music to smoke to as well as Kottonmouth Kings, now as Paul Wall goes I like his old stuff but now I can't stand him but Murs is part of a group called living legends so just saying he is damn good. But Tech blows them all away as usual Tech gonna be Tech hes not gonna have these people on tour with him if its not someone he likes himself so yeah.

hahaha zing!! that was a good one. i think they are all sick as shit though. all very lyrical i mean i put in their cd it didnt leave for a long time just good music. wish they could have signed on with strange.........too bad akmed mathers swiped them up

Quote Originally Posted by MARTiN760
    i stopped reading after you said they were hip-hop legends