Thread: Another Middle Eastern Eminem Song

Another Middle Eastern Eminem Song

YES its true....Eminem has released a new song to go along with the release of DJ Hero next week. (same day as King of darkness). Its called Taking my ball weak as shit. After his verse on "Forever" i thought he was finally back but yet another disappointment. I just wish he would realize he isnt middle eastern again!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QQrz7xsFuI

Yeah man I was excited to see he had a new song out, but man this one is mediocre. I almost can't stand it.

Yeah i agree the flow is there and rhyme scheme is good lyrics are just off....good news is everything he has released that has been good (Forever verse, the good songs on Relapse "beautiful, deja vu, stay wide awake, underground" and the new frees" are all more current) and he said Taking my Ball was a throw away song from Relapse so I still have alot of faith in R2 he said its dark but more emotionally driven...dont give up yet

like why does he keep doing that damn voice???? old eminem and a few songs on relapse are sickkkkkkkk as fuck but that arabian shit is annoying as shit. I loved that forever verse i thought it would be a preview of relapse 2 but after this i just dont know

Quote Originally Posted by SRH22
    Yeah man I was excited to see he had a new song out, but man this one is mediocre. I almost can't stand it.

eminems fucking gay

I never lose hope, it's 51/49 in favor of Tech over Em as my favorite rapper of all time. He's still got it, Relapse 2 will be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymb5384
    Yeah i agree the flow is there and rhyme scheme is good lyrics are just off....good news is everything he has released that has been good (Forever verse, the good songs on Relapse "beautiful, deja vu, stay wide awake, underground" and the new frees" are all more current) and he said Taking my Ball was a throw away song from Relapse so I still have alot of faith in R2 he said its dark but more emotionally driven...dont give up yet

we shall see i suppose!!! he needs more dre and 50 and d12 on that bitch....well maybe not so much 50..haha

Quote Originally Posted by SRH22
    I never lose hope, it's 51/49 in favor of Tech over Em as my favorite rapper of all time. He's still got it, Relapse 2 will be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymb5384

The producers and label mates of Em have called Relapse 2 "manaical"....I'm still anxious to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by ivy9
    like why does he keep doing that damn voice???? old eminem and a few songs on relapse are sickkkkkkkk as fuck but that arabian shit is annoying as shit. I loved that forever verse i thought it would be a preview of relapse 2 but after this i just dont know

this song was a throw away from Relapse 1

oh i see that would explain a bit lol he needs to come out raw on relapse 2

Quote Originally Posted by DYSFUNCTiONAL
    this song was a throw away from Relapse 1