Thread: WoW

WoW

Anyone heard Like I Died or Leave Me Alone yet?

From hearing those it seems like Techs kinda strayin away from the fast raps on this one
    Cause both of those songs are slow and just somethin to vibe too.

Like they're not fast at all it's just him rappin.
    Pretty cool. Even though i really love hearin tech go insane i also like to actually be able to hear what hes sayin without listening to it twice....

In The Trunk and Blacken the Sun are just him rappin normal i think,well as close to normal as you can get.

he raps fast on pinocchicio, hunterish, check your temperature, it was an accident... etc, just a mixture of different speeds throughout the albums which is great

Those are great songs. There's some pretty fast raps on KOD though.

yes last night Leave me alone had airplay in Australia the msg was to let everyone know on the hiphop show that it due out on oct 27 in instead it came out this song is going out to sultana bianca she is a big strange music fan!!! it's a great song and so will be the album everyone is in for a big surpirise!!! 2009 is Tech N9ne YR 2 ALBUMS in 1YR thats HECTIC...PROPS to KING TECH N9NE

Well, He is starting to get older..I wouldnt be surprised if he isn't able to rap how he used to. Nonetheless, its still going to be a great album.

Nah... have you heard the "speed of sound" snippet from bone thugs and tech.. fastest I have heard from tech. If anything he is getting faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Technician408
    Well, He is starting to get older..I wouldnt be surprised if he isn't able to rap how he used to. Nonetheless, its still going to be a great album.

Oh, well i just DLed Like I Died and Leave Me Alone and most recently Show me a God and Strange Music Box,cause i dont have speakers on my comp

And yeah SHow Me A God and Strange Music Box he goes pretty hard,I guess it just wouldnt be a tech album without the fast raps lol.

Oh well it's still the shit eaither way.