Thread: STOP THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so I see all these threads talkin about juggalos and technicians hating on each other i personally consider them cousins im a juggalo I listen to tech n9ne and im sure some tecnicians listen to ICP
    all them other fools are spreading rumors ithink there trying to make juggalos and technicians hate on each other let me know what you think

im a technician and sure as hell dont listen to icp. but my problem isnt juggaloes its the little kids that think they're juggaloes and act hard.

i agree if your not really down wit the clown and you think your big shit than i understand

Quote Originally Posted by technician #420
    im a technician and sure as hell dont listen to icp. but my problem isnt juggaloes its the little kids that think they're juggaloes and act hard.

I dont categorize myself as either one, but i agree wit cha Justin, cuz it aint like tech neva does shit wit juggalos (he did thug pit wit icp, n killa c frm Grave Plott is signed to a sub-label of strange music n that muthafuckas a straight up juggalo, jus look at his fuckin tats) so the hate is really unecsisary, cuz why the fuck would you hate on some muthafuckas that tech don't hate on, that shit dont make sense to me. As much as i think this hate is unneccisary, i gotta agree wit technician#420 cuz there is annoying ass little juggaloes that try to act hard,but thas jus them

exactly just them. and grave plott is fucking sick!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ross
    I dont categorize myself as either one, but i agree wit cha Justin, cuz it aint like tech neva does shit wit juggalos (he did thug pit wit icp, n killa c frm Grave Plott is signed to a sub-label of strange music n that muthafuckas a straight up juggalo, jus look at his fuckin tats) so the hate is really unecsisary, cuz why the fuck would you hate on some muthafuckas that tech don't hate on, that shit dont make sense to me. As much as i think this hate is unneccisary, i gotta agree wit technician#420 cuz there is annoying ass little juggaloes that try to act hard,but thas jus them