Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juggalos Are NOT a gang

Juggalos Are NOT a gang

ok i just had to discuss this in a thread and thought it was worth posting its own. Juggalos are officially not a gang. If u r a juggalo and u already knew this than i am proud of u and we are cool. If u r a juggalo and u think u r in a gang, go ahead and paint ur face and try to go fuck wit some real fools in a gang and see where the fuck u end up. I don't need to go into what a real gang is cuz i have the (sometimes quesitonable) belief that because technicians love tech they are not retarded, but seriously, end of fuckin story.

Juggalos ain't the confusion comes from "ICP" not the group but the inner city posse

i kno...still ain't a real gang man. sry n shit...what i said in the reply in the last thread was that SOME juggalos definitely fall into that category of a real gang, but juggalos as a whole aint no gang...in the same way that the Bloods dont have little affiliations in suburban areas filled w/ white kids. real shit

Quote Originally Posted by CaStiK61
    Juggalos ain't the confusion comes from "ICP" not the group but the inner city posse

Ask any law enforcement officer Juggalos are ified as a gang. Sorry and shit

lol i am one. try again. and go ahead and get all ur fuck tha police comments out cuz its straight, i used to do it to

Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530

Authorities have ified Juggalos as a gang in Utah, Arizona, Monroe County, Pennsylvania and Modesto, California.

lol thanks kirby. ok i will change my thread comment. Juggalos as a whole are not a gang...in Utah, Arizona, Monroe County, Pennsylvania and Modesto, California they are.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Authorities have ified Juggalos as a gang in Utah, Arizona, Monroe County, Pennsylvania and Modesto, California.

Lol. I don't believe that Juggalos should be considered a gang though.
    It just happens because a few of the fuck-ups doing fucked up shit.

It's stupid, because theres always fuckups in every group of people.

fuck the police!

hahahahaha ther u go man

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    fuck the police!