Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado shooting

Colorado shooting

Can someone please explain why the cops did not open fire and the person who shot everyone??

no

Because he was inside a room filled with gas and innocent people. If you open fire blindly in a place where you cant see, good chance you wont hit the person you want.

this, same reason why I don't think more people in the theater should've had guns to "protect themselves" like a bunch of gun nuts are saying, because yes, what we need when we have someone shooting a smoke filled theater is 4 more people with guns shooting at people they can't see, seems legit. Because that wouldn't have increased the death or injury toll at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold

Because he was inside a room filled with gas and innocent people. If you open fire blindly in a place where you cant see, good chance you wont hit the person you want.

He also didn't struggle when they arrested him. When they put the cuffs on him he had dyed his hair red, and told the "I'm the Joker!"

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Weis

this, same reason why I don't think more people in the theater should've had guns to "protect themselves" like a bunch of gun nuts are saying, because yes, what we need when we have someone shooting a smoke filled theater is 4 more people with guns shooting at people they can't see, seems legit. Because that wouldn't have increased the death or injury toll at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cold

Same reason they didn't at Colombine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Not sure why though

I was just skimming something the other day about why they don't engage active gunmen or some shit, now I can't find it. I have failed you.

everyone should own gun in my opinion i know that the smoke would have messed them up but hell ida been shootin back fuck it would have worked better than duckin down at least there is a chance he would have got shot

You fail -_- everyone is awesome, but you.. #youmakemeangry

Quote Originally Posted by sean diego

I was just skimming something the other day about why they don't engage active gunmen or some shit, now I can't find it. I have failed you.