Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech using new producers

Tech using new producers

ok, this might just be me, but what happened to tech using producers like RonnZfromBerlin, IcyRoc Kraven, Rubonyx, and even Seven???

like the beats he had on absolute power and everready where so unique and hardcore, and they defined his sound.

don't get my wrong, i like youngfyre...kinda, but does anybody else wish he still used the older producers, and why doesn't he anymore??

yea,i loved the beats on everready,and absolute power but the new ones are fine,i have nothing against them

he still uses seven dude....
    icy rock had something to do with leaking absolute power...i think
    the others im not sure

YES. I miss RonnzfromBerlin. He's my favorite producer Tech has used along with Don Juan. Breathe, The Grench, Trapped In a Psychos Body, Victory, Who You Came To See.....All those beats are incredible.

Damn straigh those are the shit. Now It's On, Be Jealous, Man all of Vintage Tech has those dope ass beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    YES. I miss RonnzfromBerlin. He's my favorite producer Tech has used along with Don Juan. Breathe, The Grench, Trapped In a Psychos Body, Victory, Who You Came To See.....All those beats are incredible.

i'm missin the unstoppable force that was Tech N9ne and Don Juan! best motherfuckin rapper, best motherfuckin producer! globally and in kansas city,wherever! but Strange has a new producer on the roster called Axis and best believe he's gonna bring back that hardcore Tec sound! Tech fans are gonna love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvVn70oYsY
    check the video and listen to the beats! even Tech said these beats are gonna have to make him hurt somebody!

Tech should be all over that!! I can just imagine some sick songs from him over those beats!

Quote Originally Posted by KChitman
    i'm missin the unstoppable force that was Tech N9ne and Don Juan! best motherfuckin rapper, best motherfuckin producer! globally and in kansas city,wherever! but Strange has a new producer on the roster called Axis and best believe he's gonna bring back that hardcore Tec sound! Tech fans are gonna love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvVn70oYsY

check the video and listen to the beats! even Tech said these beats are gonna have to make him hurt somebody!

i love rick rock,seven,david sanders II,but KOD possible only has 2 producers:Young Fyre and Matic Lee

yeah David Sanders had some dope ass beats on MLK, Seven has alot of good ones too, but then has some average ones....

Quote Originally Posted by leeriwoo
    i love rick rock,seven,david sanders II,but KOD possible only has 2 producers:Young Fyre and Matic Lee

Using the same producers gets old....

Thats why, even tho im very pleased with yungfyre and matic, i hope he switches up the producers on the next album a little more.