Thread: Lynch on "S.M.B." suprise?

Lynch on "S.M.B." suprise?

Was anyone else kind of suprised when you saw Brotha Lynch Hung was on "Strange Music Box"? Don't get me wrong here, I think he dropped a heater with his verse and I like the song, but I thought he would've been on "In the Trunk" or something like that...

No caus i listened to the District N9ne interview a couple months back and he said he was on that track. It was a hot verse I would have like to hear him a darker track. Thats the Lynch specialty

that track IMO is dark as fuck. The voices that introduce all of em. A BIG BLUE BOX is probably the best entry i could imagine for brotha lynch. the beat was a party beat but it was still dark. And the lyrics were dark as fuck IMO

The pianos in the beat are eerie sounding, but thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaInTwIcKeD
    that track IMO is dark as fuck. The voices that introduce all of em. A BIG BLUE BOX is probably the best entry i could imagine for brotha lynch. the beat was a party beat but it was still dark. And the lyrics were dark as fuck IMO

I think it's a great song but wish Kutt was on it.

i wish Kutt was on more songs period. looks like hes barely on K.O.D. at all

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai

im feeling the same way. i would be pissed as fuck if that happened

Quote Originally Posted by Noell
    yeah i wish Kutt had more features, I say if anyone else decides to leave strange then it will be him

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    i wish Kutt was on more songs period. looks like hes barely on K.O.D. at all

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai

Kali had a good verse on SMB, but they shoulda replaced him w/ Kutty...Tech-Kutty-Brotha Lynch = FIRE.

Tech REALLY needs to get Kutt on some more tracks, Kutt is now tied my 2nd fav. rapper on Strange since Brotha Lynch is on board, but Kutt is def in my top 10 favorite rappers, maybe even top 5, he's GOOD.

It would have made more sence to me to have kutt on the track rather than lynch I mean don't get me wrong lynch tore that track up but I see kutt more of a solid member then lynch I mean kutt has been with strange for years now and I see the tittle strange music box as a song that supposed to show what strange music has to offer that's what the tittle sounds like to me but no disrespect to the hommie lynch I'm glad to see him on his first stragne release track

Or how bout just add a 4th verse????? Shoulda done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    It would have made more sence to me to have kutt on the track rather than lynch I mean don't get me wrong lynch tore that track up but I see kutt more of a solid member then lynch I mean kutt has been with strange for years now and I see the tittle strange music box as a song that supposed to show what strange music has to offer that's what the tittle sounds like to me but no disrespect to the hommie lynch I'm glad to see him on his first stragne release track