Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Bad, Let me rephrase this... PEICE OF SHIT WANNA BE HARD ASS JUGGALOS ARE A WASTE OF SPERM!!!

My Bad, Let me rephrase this... PEICE OF SHIT WANNA BE HARD ASS JUGGALOS ARE A WASTE OF SPERM!!!

I didnt have a prob with u circus playin fag boys till last night! But ya, some are cool. But most of you can just keep following the rest and DIE!!! Think for yourselves faggots! You dont have to be a HOMO just cuz you wanna play circus with your broke ass friends!!!

ok first off fuck the circus!!!! second not everyone has nothin but even some tech fans are broke third you aint go a life or a job as far as i can tell cause all you do is sit at a computer there for i bet your broker the brokeback moutain so talk shit to a fucking gang that would destroy your life, and like you just said some are cool its not my fault that the fucking world is full of poser like brent

so eat brents dick........fag

so fucking true toarrance

What happen last night?

I was at the tech show last night!
    shit yeah!

why do u feel the need to spread hate for techs fans? if u ask me.. you should just shut up. and i dont even like juggalos! lol

I think if u wanna hate on people u need to go somewhere else....this is Techs site true that los and lettes luv Tech too but u cant hate a whole group of people for what one or two people might have done...honestly u should grow up...If I acted like u everytime someone did something I didnt like or offended me Id be hating on the world...right now ur a waste of Techs Forum so look at urself before hating on people

Shut up... I hate you too haha

Quote Originally Posted by The Sexorcist :P
    I think if u wanna hate on people u need to go somewhere else....this is Techs site true that los and lettes luv Tech too but u cant hate a whole group of people for what one or two people might have done...honestly u should grow up...If I acted like u everytime someone did something I didnt like or offended me Id be hating on the world...right now ur a waste of Techs Forum so look at urself before hating on people

R u fuckin kiddin?? Dont encourage him hes gonna have a juggalo army after him :P

Quote Originally Posted by swisha fuddaz
    hahahahahahahaha

yu shud post heaps of these threads......

I dont see why everyones gotta bitch and get mad about someone voicing there opinion.
    Even if you dont aggree with it or if its hater shit.
    People need to ignore stuff these days instead of getting all butt hurt and pissed off.
    We are all people no matter what kinda music you like or scene you claim

I personally can respect that you have an opinion for a reason.
    Unlike most people thatll hate juggalos cuz they think we are goofy.
    Its called Freedom of speech bitches.

Im probly gonna get hated on for not gettin pissed off lol.