Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously

Seriously

im speaking on my behalf, im a tech n9ne fan. and yea some of his new shit is different, but in the end its tech n9ne, his music is still better then anyones, so everyone just get over his beats and lyrics and choruses that u dont like and listen to it or dont, but a true tech n9ne fan appriciates every piece of work he makes for us.... if u dont agree then u dont agree i cud give a fuck less dgaff

amen

i love his new shit, it gives me the chills=]

i agree with you 100 percent tech is the best to ever set foot on this earth, i might catch a lot of heat for saying that but whatever that's my personal opinion

and ur right

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    i agree with you 100 percent tech is the best to ever set foot on this earth, i might catch a lot of heat for saying that but whatever that's my personal opinion

im excited to see how many ppl are gonna disagree and throw fits...this shit will be fun

it always is

im excited to see how many ppl are gonna disagree and throw fits...this shit will be fun

I love all his stuff! Old, New doesn't matter to me! Just as long as he keeps doing it

haha yea let the flamin begin, lets have some F.U.N

hell yea, some people just cant accept that.......

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAcidChrist
    I love all his stuff! Old, New doesn't matter to me! Just as long as he keeps doing it

Fuck yeah man

Hez still the shit, he could sing the shitest song and make it tha best
    just hearing his voice in a new song fukin givs me da chillz alrite

Tech For Lfe