Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Seriously

  1. #1

    Seriously

    im speaking on my behalf, im a tech n9ne fan. and yea some of his new shit is different, but in the end its tech n9ne, his music is still better then anyones, so everyone just get over his beats and lyrics and choruses that u dont like and listen to it or dont, but a true tech n9ne fan appriciates every piece of work he makes for us.... if u dont agree then u dont agree i cud give a fuck less dgaff

  2. #2
    amen

    i love his new shit, it gives me the chills=]

  3. #3
    i agree with you 100 percent tech is the best to ever set foot on this earth, i might catch a lot of heat for saying that but whatever that's my personal opinion

  4. #4
    and ur right

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    i agree with you 100 percent tech is the best to ever set foot on this earth, i might catch a lot of heat for saying that but whatever that's my personal opinion

  5. #5
    im excited to see how many ppl are gonna disagree and throw fits...this shit will be fun

  6. #6
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    it always is

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    im excited to see how many ppl are gonna disagree and throw fits...this shit will be fun

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kellie Koll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    478
    I love all his stuff! Old, New doesn't matter to me! Just as long as he keeps doing it

  8. #8
    haha yea let the flamin begin, lets have some F.U.N

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    im excited to see how many ppl are gonna disagree and throw fits...this shit will be fun

  9. #9
    hell yea, some people just cant accept that.......

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAcidChrist
    I love all his stuff! Old, New doesn't matter to me! Just as long as he keeps doing it

  10. #10
    Senior Member Raniera Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    184
    Fuck yeah man

    Hez still the shit, he could sing the shitest song and make it tha best
    just hearing his voice in a new song fukin givs me da chillz alrite

    Tech For Lfe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •