Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Store Questions

  1. #1
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515

    Store Questions

    I ordered some shirts and shit from the store on monday and was wondering how long do they usually take to arrive? I also haven't been given a tracking number yet. Is that normal? Who do I contact if I have questions?

  2. #2
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    theyll send you a tracking number once they send the package. I got my shirt the day before yesterday. it usually take aboutta week to come.

  3. #3
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    How long did it take for them to send you the tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    theyll send you a tracking number once they send the package. I got my shirt the day before yesterday. it usually take aboutta week to come.

  4. #4
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    3days.

    Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    How long did it take for them to send you the tracking number?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    theyll send you a tracking number once they send the package. I got my shirt the day before yesterday. it usually take aboutta week to come.

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    They send u an e mail when they send it out. Usually like 5 days to get to you.

  6. #6
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    mine was like a month...

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    damn! haha, mine only took 3days. got there like 5 days after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by B.L.A.Z.E
    mine was like a month...

  8. #8
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    The reason I'm asking is because last time they lost my order and couldn't find it for weeks so I want to make sure everything is good this time.

  9. #9
    Senior Member SyNiKaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    515
    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    penny@strangemusicinc.com


    Quote Originally Posted by SyNiKaL
    The reason I'm asking is because last time they lost my order and couldn't find it for weeks so I want to make sure everything is good this time.

Similar Threads

  1. questions
    By B Hendricks in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 07:07 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 03:27 AM
  3. A few questions
    By SyNiKaL in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 08:05 AM
  4. two questions
    By Bizzaro in forum News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 05:57 AM
  5. Questions...
    By $~BiG~LeWiS~$ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 03:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •