Thread: question

question

does anyone have the interview on K.O.D. yet...has it came out? or is it just for the album. it sounds like a dope interview

what interview are you talking about?

the one wit some dude named jason whitlock or watever. they talk bout the NNUTTHOWZE numbers and the numbers and all that.

oh that shit did sound tight...but its probably just a skit in the album

Yeah but in the skit he is like if you add them all up it is 67...but then it cuts off i wonder where he is going with that

Me too mang

Quote Originally Posted by boogie sauce
    Yeah but in the skit he is like if you add them all up it is 67...but then it cuts off i wonder where he is going with that

jason whitlock writes for foxsports.com, has a weekly column I never miss, he mentions Tech a few times in his stories, anyone into sports would like his

sports and tech? win

Quote Originally Posted by OG VIP
    jason whitlock writes for foxsports.com, has a weekly column I never miss, he mentions Tech a few times in his stories, anyone into sports would like his

Whitlock is a Kansas City guy. He is heavy-set black guy who writes sports columns in the KC Star, used to be on sports radio in KC several years ago, now fills in for Jim Rome on his day-time radio show occassionally, and has been on PTI and The Sports Reporters on ESPN. I remember probably 5 or 6 years ago, he was writing some random article about the Chiefs or whatever in the KC Star, and at the end of the article he goes, "....and Tech N9ne is a better rapper than Twista". I was like "WTF, Hell Yeah!!!". Tech used to have some sort of small beef with Whitlock a long time ago...it's actually in one of his songs (with Mr. Stinky I think)...I can't remember the name of it. He's like, "F*ck Jason Whitlock....saying my music hurt the Chiefs, I'mma bring it home like Alfred Hitchcock". Here's a Whitlock article that appeared in the KC Star a few weeks ago, about the fights between the KU football and basketball teams, that mentions basically everybody from Strange Music...it's a good read...

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/col...y/1467804.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    sports and tech? win

Quote Originally Posted by OG VIP