Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leave Me Alone ft. Krizz Kaliko

Leave Me Alone ft. Krizz Kaliko

Whats your input on the song. I think it's fucking top shit ay.

Excuse Me, But Can U Do Us All A Favor And Speak In A Way We Can Understand It?

I Wanna Reply But I Cant Understand It Lol

Thanks

Excuse me, but can you not capitalize every letter of ever word, or does your keyboard have selective caps? yea, didint think so. stop being a faggot, i can understand him 100%

Quote Originally Posted by shawn

Thanks

Naw, Im Good Dude, I Wasnt Hatin' I Was juss Asking So I Could Understand What Tha Hell He Was Sayin, So....STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Excuse me, but can you not capitalize every letter of ever word, or does your keyboard have selective caps? yea, didint think so. stop being a faggot, i can understand him 100%

Thanks

lmao. yea why the fuk you complainin. it aint that hard to understand. & why you capitalize every word for?

Thanks

anyway back to the post. i thought it was ok...i didnt go crazy for it. I liked Show me a God & Strange music box more.

Idk Dude, Its A Habit, I Juss Do It Naturally, Lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    lmao. yea why the fuk you complainin. it aint that hard to understand. & why you capitalize every word for?

Thanks

im not a fan of it. i just cant get into it, i hope techs not loosing it but i highly doubt it. just gotta wait for KOD

hardest shit I heard offa K.O.D. but it cant be the rawest off the album, and imo strange music box chorus is gay, lyrics on point tho, bla bla blablabla strange music box!

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    im not a fan of it. i just cant get into it, i hope techs not loosing it but i highly doubt it. just gotta wait for KOD

I think the song is fuckin' bad ass. Leave Me Alone, Blown Away, Hollier Than Thou and others like that is the shit I like to hear. Its powerful and emotional when you really let it get under your skin, you know? That shit that just makes you bob your head because it hits you a certain way. I think the whole K.O.D. album will basically be like that... TECH N9NE!!!!!!