Thread: Faber Vs Barao

Faber Vs Barao

ufc fans here???

faber submits him in the second round! thats my prediction.

i want it to go as long as possible and that Faber will submit him in the last round.

Faber by decision

Faber by decision, but thoughts on 148? Sonnen let me down that fucker didnt put his money where his mouth is, but I thought he would have still been in it if he didnt trip on that spinning back fist

couldnt agree more. I was hoping Sonnen would have been smarter and never even tried a spinning back fist. Yeah he definitely talked a big game... it was funny to hear rampage say that he sucked after that performance.

whats your predictions for Hendo Vs Bones? I am hoping Hendo

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

Faber by decision, but thoughts on 148? Sonnen let me down that fucker didnt put his money where his mouth is, but I thought he would have still been in it if he didnt trip on that spinning back fist

Hendo in the heart, Jones in the head

I like Bones cause he doesn't talk and he stays humble, but i'd like to see someone take him out, so that fight it don't even matter i'll just watch and see

Quote Originally Posted by Stix Zadinia

couldnt agree more. I was hoping Sonnen would have been smarter and never even tried a spinning back fist. Yeah he definitely talked a big game... it was funny to hear rampage say that he sucked after that performance.

whats your predictions for Hendo Vs Bones? I am hoping Hendo

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth