Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is Tech N9ne thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WTF is Tech N9ne thinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Correct me if i'm wrong but was it not us Missourians who made him blow up by buying cd's shirts selling out his shows showing MAD support and now he is debuting his new cd K.O.D. in Tempe Az in FYE store, doesn't he and always debut his albums here in the FYE store on 40HWY and Noland Rd which is consider Kansas City????? WTF is up with this shit....

Boomer are you a female? I can't tell from your pic or name......

i would be disappointed if someone named there son Jesse, Randy, just to name a couple there is plenty of m/f that have different sex names..... i really dont see your point here eh....

Quote Originally Posted by tech200n9ne
    I'd be pretty disappointed if anyone named their son Halii.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer Chamberlin
    Who knows what that name means for one and WOW you can tell that is a girl from that lil pic? im using my 42 samsung for a monitor and all i see is a bunch of hair looks like somebody was got headbanging i cant even see that much of the body........ and look at her name???? look at yours! can we tell just by your name your a male or a female? can we tell by your pic? i mean its so easy to tell gender when you can see body nor face or tell by the name you know?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverCityKilla
    Obviously you're blind then. Look at her fucking name....I can tell from the picher, that small ass pic on this page that's a girl. Hahaha at you calling ME illiterate.<--? Kettle calling the pot black here.<--?

i got better things to do then look at peoples profiles like you... O i know sit here and argue and insult illiterate wanna be gansters like you

She's a girl.....not a guy retard. God I hope you know the difference between the two or you're in trouble.

Correct me if i'm wrong you was the first to come with the insult and now your trying to say your not going to argue over the internet and that i wouldn't say this crap to your face...... hahahahaha I SURE in the hell would say it to your face i dont give rats ass about you or who in the hell you think you are or how tough you think you are...

Mr INTERNET TOUGH GUY

Quote Originally Posted by Halii
    i'm not arguing with you over the internet. grow up. i bet you wouldn't talk any of this shit to my face. [:

i'm acting like a PRICK????? get real is that the best shit that spews out that MEAT SOCK of yours?

oh yes. it was fuckin mindracking. haha.
    seriously though. you're not doing anything for yourself acting like a prick, so calm down.

O big words there did you hurt that lil brain of yours to come up with that stone age insult???

haha, quit being a bitch boomer.

OMG YOU SPELLED QWUIK WONG

Quote Originally Posted by LTB
    That dude spelled "picture" wrong??? QUCIK ARGUE WITH HIM!

God you ARE as dumb seem.....

Technician we can see you didn't go to school much either cause he clearly states a question by typing this " I'd still like to know" he is asking a question there.....
    Quote Originally Posted by technician #420
    actually thats correct. he wasnt asking a question it was a statement.

Hey jackass i have been correcting everyone of you post dumb ass like i said, you must be illiterate huh?

Oh man one mistake. Should I go highlight all your mistakes? I'd be here all night. Just so you know I had A's and B's in school. Keep trying though. I'd still like to know how anything is so gangster about me.<------ here again i will point out this which should be this ?

SHYT!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    OMG YOU SPELLED QWUIK WONG

That dude spelled "picture" wrong??? QUCIK ARGUE WITH HIM!

Hahahahaha!

When was the last time you seen someone name their son Halii... And if I'm not mistaken.. Randy is a male name. There are a couple of names that do work for m/f. Unfortunately Halii doesn't work that way..

i would be disappointed if someone named there son Jesse, Randy, just to name a couple there is plenty of m/f that have different sex names..... i really dont see your point here eh....

Quote Originally Posted by tech200n9ne
    I'd be pretty disappointed if anyone named their son Halii.

Who knows what that name means for one and WOW you can tell that is a girl from that lil pic? im using my 42 samsung for a monitor and all i see is a bunch of hair looks like somebody was got headbanging i cant even see that much of the body........ and look at her name???? look at yours! can we tell just by your name your a male or a female? can we tell by your pic? i mean its so easy to tell gender when you can see body nor face or tell by the name you know?

Obviously you're blind then. Look at her fucking name....I can tell from the picher, that small ass pic on this page that's a girl. Hahaha at you calling ME illiterate.<--? Kettle calling the pot black here.<--?

i got better things to do then look at peoples profiles like you... O i know sit here and argue and insult illiterate wanna be gansters like you

She's a girl.....not a guy retard. God I hope you know the difference between the two or you're in trouble.

Correct me if i'm wrong you was the first to come with the insult and now your trying to say your not going to argue over the internet and that i wouldn't say this crap to your face...... hahahahaha I SURE in the hell would say it to your face i dont give rats ass about you or who in the hell you think you are or how tough you think you are...

Mr INTERNET TOUGH GUY

i'm not arguing with you over the internet. grow up. i bet you wouldn't talk any of this shit to my face. [:

i'm acting like a PRICK????? get real is that the best shit that spews out that MEAT SOCK of yours?

oh yes. it was fuckin mindracking. haha.
    seriously though. you're not doing anything for yourself acting like a prick, so calm down.

O big words there did you hurt that lil brain of yours to come up with that stone age insult???

haha, quit being a bitch boomer.

damn thats some funny shit