Thread: wtf direct tv?

wtf direct tv?

so they were haven problems with some company raisen the price on their channels...so they dropped comedy central (which i am extremely pissed about) and all the mtvs vh1 and all the nickalodeon channels...i dont know much about the tv bizz but that seems like a really dumb move to me those channels are some of the main money makers i would think...i know once my contract is up i am droppin them for sure if they dont put the channels back up and im sure alot of people feel the same...i give em about 2 and a half years and if they dont get the channels back i could see them goin out of business

It's not completely DirecTV's fault, Viacom shares in the responsibility since it's their channels. They want an extra 30% in revenue for the channels and DirecTV said no. Do you want to pay more money for channels, just because they are from Viacom? Viacom could've left the channels on while the negotiations were in progress, but they decided to be dicks and take them down. If you call DirecTV and bitch about it, they will hook you up with a discount on your bill or they will give you free movie channels for an undisclosed amount of time.

o shit what movie channels?

Quote Originally Posted by SIN1STER

It's not completely DirecTV's fault, Viacom shares in the responsibility since it's their channels. They want an extra 30% in revenue for the channels and DirecTV said no. Do you want to pay more money for channels, just because they are from Viacom? Viacom could've left the channels on while the negotiations were in progress, but they decided to be dicks and take them down. If you call DirecTV and bitch about it, they will hook you up with a discount on your bill or they will give you free movie channels for an undisclosed amount of time.

i didnt call in bitch but i have the encore channels now

i read somewhere we get them till the end of the month

Quote Originally Posted by richard leanos

hope you don't have dish network no more AMC which means no more The Walking Dead in Oct. glad I have reg. cable!

oh shit free movie channels thats whats up...i miss my south park and futurama though

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

Yep, I'm just glad Comedy Central is back...I miss Workaholics, Tosh.0 and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Also, tired of hearing my kids complain that Dora isn't on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry

oh shit free movie channels thats whats up...i miss my south park and futurama though

Quote Originally Posted by Jared M

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/ Almost all the tv anybody could want.