Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: So let me get this straight....

  1. #1

    So let me get this straight....

    First we have a million posts trying to guess the name of K.O.D....and now we have a million posts revealing what it is? what's next, a million posts of when Tech chooses a winner for the contest? lol

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Or maybe a million threads questioning all the other threads...

  4. #4
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216
    dont forget the million tech vs. wayne arguments

  5. #5
    but what if people start questioning the questining of the other threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Or maybe a million threads questioning all the other threads...

  6. #6
    what if I question ur thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    but what if people start questioning the questining of the other threads?


    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Or maybe a million threads questioning all the other threads...

  7. #7
    Is The answer to the questio yet another question? we may never know, and in never knowing the unknowable is unstoppable.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    what if I question ur thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    but what if people start questioning the questining of the other threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Or maybe a million threads questioning all the other threads...

  8. #8
    Senior Member J9X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,337
    Why do I feel like pryznick or whatever is going to go off onto one of his "Go left at the squirrel" reply's on here?

  9. #9
    fuck that bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Why do I feel like pryznick or whatever is going to go off onto one of his "Go left at the squirrel" reply's on here?

  10. #10
    indeed?

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    Is The answer to the questio yet another question? we may never know, and in never knowing the unknowable is unstoppable.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Dirty 530
    what if I question ur thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    but what if people start questioning the questining of the other threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    Or maybe a million threads questioning all the other threads...

Similar Threads

  1. straight illness
    By 509reppin in forum Videos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:25 AM
  2. Raw And Un-Kutt is straight Fire
    By VicaVersa in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 09:25 PM
  3. AS FAR AS SETTING STRAIGHT
    By CATMAN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. I have to set yall straight on the 57rdv name
    By Strange1914Rat in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 07:10 AM
  5. Another 64 Bars of Straight FIRE!!!
    By Johnny Pree in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 04:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •