Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: KOD MEANS......!!!

  1. #1

    KOD MEANS......!!!

    KOD means King Of Darkness. If you listen to the 30 sec sample of KOD on itunes he says "they call me the king of darkness" done solved complete. to all you fuckin idiots with dumb ass guesses you were wrong

  2. #2
    dude... everyone figured this out when stevie stone slipped up a week or two ago and announced he was gonna be on the "king of darkness tour"... lol

  3. #3
    and you clearly ride their dicks.

    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    dude... everyone figured this out when stevie stone slipped up a week or two ago and announced he was gonna be on the "king of darkness tour"... lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member B.L.A.Z.E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    861
    how do guys know that interview was just put out to confuse everybody..ever think of that?

  5. #5
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    This is like the 6th post saying that

  6. #6
    Senior Member Jerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    390
    Maybe it actually doesn't. It's only a snippet of the song. Maybe Tech says they call me the King of Darkness.... and they're all wrong. lol

  7. #7
    Senior Member Jerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    390
    never mind... listened to it again... Just a thought though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    The album cover looks like it would be king of darkness. I was hoping for something more clever but im fine with it

    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Maybe it actually doesn't. It's only a snippet of the song. Maybe Tech says they call me the King of Darkness.... and they're all wrong. lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member Big Pidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,560
    Does it really matter wut the name is? I'm perfectly fine with K.O.D.

  10. #10
    how the hell do i ride their dicks? it was posted up on this site, dumbass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r
    and you clearly ride their dicks.


    Quote Originally Posted by reel_life_problemz
    dude... everyone figured this out when stevie stone slipped up a week or two ago and announced he was gonna be on the "king of darkness tour"... lol

Similar Threads

  1. Just saw this on Tech's Twitter! What do you guys think this means?
    By Tyler Turner in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 02:43 AM
  2. What YOUR name means?
    By mr64magic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 07:59 PM
  3. so what u think sicc means???
    By adriendalegoodshield in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM
  4. What does kabosh means again?
    By KennethAlvarez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 06:17 PM
  5. Anybody figure out what K.O.D. means yet?
    By ChrisYacono in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 05:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •