Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Preview thoughts on King of Darkness

  1. #1

    Preview thoughts on King of Darkness

    Sounds like this cd could possibly beat Everready but i'll wait for the full songs before I judge. Sounds pretty damn awesome though already!!!!

    Preview all 25 songs on iTunes now!!

  2. #2
    sounded fuckin ill ,i feel a lot better then i did when i first heard a couple promo jams from killer,im still not diggin that in the trunk track but just like you said we will see when the album drops,the majority of the album sounded sick-wit-it

  3. #3
    Just like almost everything I listen to I have a few songs that seem to grow on me so maybe that will be the case for you on In The Trunk...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    sounded fuckin ill ,i feel a lot better then i did when i first heard a couple promo jams from killer,im still not diggin that in the trunk track but just like you said we will see when the album drops,the majority of the album sounded sick-wit-it

  4. #4
    Senior Member KodiakA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    766
    i love in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    sounded fuckin ill ,i feel a lot better then i did when i first heard a couple promo jams from killer,im still not diggin that in the trunk track but just like you said we will see when the album drops,the majority of the album sounded sick-wit-it

  5. #5
    we will see, it just seems like tech dumbed it down for that song,plus the chorus seemed like some willy wonka/danny elfman type of shit as someone months ago pointed out,but if the album has only one song i dont like or have to get used to that would be doper than crack but its too early for me to make assumptions so i will just wait it out.

  6. #6
    Senior Member AJ16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    602
    Yea, i dont think In The Trunk is bad. Its not his worst.
    I could get used to it i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    i love in the trunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    sounded fuckin ill ,i feel a lot better then i did when i first heard a couple promo jams from killer,im still not diggin that in the trunk track but just like you said we will see when the album drops,the majority of the album sounded sick-wit-it

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mr.Pound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    382
    Yeah, eveready was amazing, KOD just seems to have a bit more emotion while eveready was more hardcore rap you know? I personally hated jellysickle though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mike Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    466
    Damn really? That song slumps. 40 water always comes hard when he teams up with strange to

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    Yeah, eveready was amazing, KOD just seems to have a bit more emotion while eveready was more hardcore rap you know? I personally hated jellysickle though.

  9. #9
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Sounds like he shit. Itgong to be poppin on the 27th for real

Similar Threads

  1. King of Darkness... here we go again?
    By Josh B. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 12:02 AM
  2. King of Darkness and King of Siccness
    By JJ diaz in forum Videos
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 02:33 PM
  3. K.O.D. = King of Darkness
    By P in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:18 AM
  4. K.O.D. Is KING OF DARKNESS
    By KodiakA in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:58 PM
  5. King Of Darkness!
    By Toarrance in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •