Thread: K.O.D.

K.O.D.

whose heard the whole album? Nd how good is it?

Its Verry good,you can go preview it on itunes

ive heard the whole album, infact, i HAVE the album, its a special release for dick riders. and it comes with the special bonus track "F.A.N.S."

you dont even have to listen to it you just know its gonna be off the wall tech has a way with making shit just pop it's like the 1st time you get drunk you have a good time it's like you have your fav ice cream you just know it's your fav ice cream you just know that what he does it's gonna be good or he wouldnt or reached such a big underground fan base

But I don't remember the first time I got drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    you dont even have to listen to it you just know its gonna be off the wall tech has a way with making shit just pop it's like the 1st time you get drunk you have a good time it's like you have your fav ice cream you just know it's your fav ice cream you just know that what he does it's gonna be good or he wouldnt or reached such a big underground fan base

how can you not i remember we mixed wine and wild turkey i was the smart one who found my parents stash and went for a treck on our ranches i fell over so many rocks that night i had scratches and cuts everywhere and drove old cars around i watched my friend get air born and almost go into a dam which is a water hole we were like 13 second yr of high school

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan

Because I blacked the fuck out

how can you not i remember we mixed wine and wild turkey i was the smart one who found my parents stash and went for a treck on our ranches i fell over so many rocks that night i had scratches and cuts everywhere and drove old cars around i watched my friend get air born and almost go into a dam which is a water hole we were like 13 second yr of high school

lol cole man you fukn partier ball till you muthafukn fall

Because I blacked the fuck out