Thread: tech n9ne just air play in australia thanks to me every austalia out there nd world wide request tech n9ne triple j hiphop

tech n9ne just air play in australia thanks to me every austalia out there nd world wide request tech n9ne triple j hiphop

so all technicans come togeter i got air play for tech9ne in australia join world wide triple j monday nights hiphop if your in america it air sunday night 10 till 12.50 am haubrowncow RT @SultanaBianca "ALL YOU OUT THERE HIT UP TRIPLE J HIP HOP BEST HIPHOP SHOW EVER" And u know this! so do your self a fav and tune in us in australia all about get strange where they need to be 2009 tech n9ne yr so go cop that hit and represent hit up www.triplej.com.au by abc productions

personal i think its good we can get air play fo tech n9ne in austalia we want evey1 to know about techn9ne stange music kutt and kizz kali so we gonna represnt tech n9ne and stange wold wide you can listen to it on the net show the stange music support ya'll dig!!!