Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raider Nation

Raider Nation

Who thinks that jamarcus russell needs to get the hell off the raiders team??

shouldn't have let go of garcia in my opinion. but then again al davis is 3948 years old and doesn't know wtf he's doing.

Very true i still can't believe they let garcia go and al davis needs to hang it up and pass the torch..

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    shouldn't have let go of garcia in my opinion. but then again al davis is 3948 years old and doesn't know wtf he's doing.

I think they'll get it together. Russell just needs more time, but still.. get another QB in the meanwhile!!

Who cares it's all about the Broncos

Yea, Russell sucks, below 40% completion rating, thats HORRIBLE!!! No one else in the NFL has below a 50% compoletion rating. Al Davis needs to let his staff make some decions, instead of controlling EVERYTHING. He is running this franchise into the ground!

Hahahahahaha, the Raiders. I don't think one of the worst teams in the league is worthy of its own thread.

i agree...but...he should take the rest of the raiders 2. they suck. al wilson is the WORST owner ever. raiders should go play in the arena football leauge so we dont have to watch them. they couldnt even sell out againsnt the broncos. they didnt even show their game in oakland....thats how far this team has fallen...and by the way
    BRONCOS
    5 AND FUCKING 0
    fuck jay cutler

for someone reason i still think hes gonna come around and get better. even though he blows dick so far

He is terrible but they need more than him leaving to go anywhere its gonna be threeor four more years before they make the playoffs.Go E A G L E S