Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About The Dark Beats in KOD

About The Dark Beats in KOD

Tech said he won't rap on the beats like DON JUAN made no more
    so the beats in new album are very "new" and "techno",for example,Eminem's new dark song "Stay Wide Awake" was different from before
    and you can't doubt the beats,if you want old tech beats,you better not buy this album
    in my opinion : I want some songs' produced by Seven and David Sanders II
    Their beats both are very dark & hard & strange

i like what ive heard so far on kod but im not a big fan of the drumline beats like "show me a god". But i think tech might have some work with mike e clark on the album cuz he can make "dark" beats all day. Im also sure that there will be work from seven just cuz tech always does a lot of stuff with him. In the end though, i think tech could kill any beat and make it dark on some level and this CD will be dope anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak A
    i like what ive heard so far on kod but im not a big fan of the drumline beats like "show me a god". But i think tech might have some work with mike e clark on the album cuz he can make "dark" beats all day. Im also sure that there will be work from seven just cuz tech always does a lot of stuff with him. In the end though, i think tech could kill any beat and make it dark on some level and this CD will be dope anyway
    i think mike e clark won't make beats for tech, tech didn't choose anyone from his

Yeah for real. It should bedark beats. I think Strange Music Box is dark as hell.

i think you should shut the fuck up and go listen to lil wayne if you like these up tempto mainsteam beats.

cause if you dont think old school tech n9ne is the greatest thing youve ever heard then your a god damn fool.

ide be fine with these beats probably if they were a little quieter... there to loud and it gets in the way of his lyrical geniousness.

Not to be a dick but in the end does it matter if we like the beat selection? it is an expression of Tech as an artist and a person. tech says it is like his beats pick him and tell him the topic. I like show me a god and everythink i have heard off K.O.D. ai wasn't a big fan of the drill team beat but in the end its all a part of the art. and for him to share so much of his personal self with us is dope!

Look here people, My perspective on show me a god is that he gives this beat to us to show he just wants to beat it out with load drums and horns. thats all. watch the video and you will see how much pain he is in over this. like i died has to be upbeat cuz he is trying to make a point to all the djs and mainstream people. FUN is the same with that. try to get into his mind with the songs and understand what he is feeling with his lyrics. and anghellic had einstein tech n9ne god complex fti, and so many others with beats that didnt go woth his dark album. So quit complaining and enjoy the ride

Seven,YoungFyre,David Sanders are incredible damn!!!

Ill say it here as well. Hunterish is in the madness section and it is one DARK ASS SONG. Killing you isnt primarily dark, but one other track I didnt catch the name too was DEFINANTLY dark. The songs are there people, quit trippin.

Not to mention people... Leave me alone sounds like its gonna be on some real personal, real lonely sounding shit.