Thread: STRANGE MUSIC BOX mp.3....cooooooome 'n' giiiiit iiiiit !

STRANGE MUSIC BOX mp.3....cooooooome 'n' giiiiit iiiiit !

ok, so i made an mp.3 of the song incase nobody has it and wants it, im likin it, i give it a 7 out of 10 only because i dont really like the beat all that much, like some one said about "show me a god", sounds a lil marching band-ish, and now thats 2 tracks off the album that have that ....personally, i hope there isnt anymore like that....my opinion.

yea its getting old, tired of these drummer beats

o yea, thanks

u know, i think the only one i liked was "beat you up". im just not a fan of that beat , it has to be done just right for me to not mind it. what i did like was them german beats he use to mess with like "victory" and "gunz will bust", havent heard one of them in a minute.

tech rocked this song last night at the show, shit is dopeness live!!! he also did "blacken the sun" which was my favorite song he did, i finally got to hear the second verse instead of just the preveiw first verse. at least the beat in strange music box match's the of rhyming right?

have you heard blacken the sun's preveiw, shit sounds alot like the beats from berlin i think, more than strange music box

Quote Originally Posted by tNs
    u know, i think the only one i liked was "beat you up". im just not a fan of that beat , it has to be done just right for me to not mind it. what i did like was them german beats he use to mess with like "victory" and "gunz will bust", havent heard one of them in a minute.

i agree his older beats were better. idk who did my world but that was by far his best track in my eyes. also 7 had some good beats tech used to.

Quote Originally Posted by tNs

i dont really get the "marching band-ish" vibe. to me it sounds like a twisted ass circus song, with sinister lookin clowns ridin unicycles and a huge jack in the box with a tech n9ne joker head floppin around. this track goes hard in my personal opinion