Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stereotypes

Stereotypes

Anybody get dogged on for being a tech fan? Well any underground music artists. Personally I like them just simply because I think they are on a whole different level talent wise. They live nd breathe their music, not siging contract deals. Also, is there any rap fans in general that don't smoke or get crunk all the time? Don't get me wrong I have plenty of friends that do both but I'm just curious since I get shit for liking artists you don't see on T.V. and I don't smoke or drink has no effect on me backing their music. I hate to be put in the stereotype that since I listen to these guys I'm a "bad" person, or I automatically smoke and drink too. Any thoughts? Flamers and haters welcome too! Everybody dogs on everyone elses opinions and discussions on here anyways.

hell no everyone around me listens to tech n9ne....and others no atleast one song and they love it, and if they dare dog me its gonna go down

One of my friends not a big tech n9ne fan even though he went to a Tech concert for free(Fucker). I was pissed about that caus ive never been and my friend gave him a free ticket and he would not come off it. He says Tech sucks but he is Virginia Beach and he thinks The Clipse and Pharell and Missy are Better. Thats hilarious to me

I get stereotyped when I buy my Ciggs. I smoke Newports but they Cashiers always say u dont look like a Newport smoker. I wear rock T's and have my ears guaged. It pisses me off everytime caus im like whats a Newport smoker look like ?

never been stereotyped.

I liked being different then everyone else in high skool....I'd be like who you listening to...and they'd be like soulja boy...nd they'd ask me who you listening to...I'd be like TECH N9NE! I think the only chiccz that I hung out with were me my best friend amanda and my friend Sandy [R.I.P] We'd be bumpin to tech, brotha lynch, and mac dre! lol.

Thats the shit. Ive never seen any girls around here bump Lynch and Mac Dre. I know a couple girls that bump Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    never been stereotyped.

I liked being different then everyone else in high skool....I'd be like who you listening to...and they'd be like soulja boy...nd they'd ask me who you listening to...I'd be like TECH N9NE! I think the only chiccz that I hung out with were me my best friend amanda and my friend Sandy [R.I.P] We'd be bumpin to tech, brotha lynch, and mac dre! lol.

Newports are the shit! I get the same thing you get, I've been told that Newports are more common for black people. But its like whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    I get stereotyped when I buy my Ciggs. I smoke Newports but they Cashiers always say u dont look like a Newport smoker. I wear rock T's and have my ears guaged. It pisses me off everytime caus im like whats a Newport smoker look like ?

We were the bad bitch trio! Yah we fucc'd with mac dre and lynch...haha me nd sandy had our thizz dance dowwwnn. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Thats the shit. Ive never seen any girls around here bump Lynch and Mac Dre. I know a couple girls that bump Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    never been stereotyped.

GET S-T-U-P-I-D

Naw never been I live in KC and almost everybody I kno listen 2 Tech and ppl who don't jus look at me when I'm lookin at cds and c I got a tech cd in my hand and b like who the fuck is that(well they don't say that but I can tell by they facial expression) and they go by techs spot and look at the cds and shit lol