Thread: Fucked up

Fucked up

im drunk as fuck right now so sorr if you all cant read my shit but this happend over a game of truth o r dare.tonight

This happend over a game of truth an dare thought we were cool homie though, we were Square
    you fucked my ex bitch an i dont care you asked me a question an i answerd yeah/
    you dont like it well you wern't there didnt mean to give you a scare/ coz i fucked your bitch so fair is fair.

fuck my ex bitch an your chick will share ,

thought we were over it/ grew older shit/ you'r pissed off bout shit that happend when we were on the drink ,funy how things can come back, haunt you quick/ didnt mean to pump your bitch/ wasent my fault she jumped on my dick.

hope you didnt think your chick was brand new i wasent the first cock apart from you/
    thought we were cool you trippin on an Answer thought you knew/i aint the first dude she ever blew/ i was so drunk i thought id spew/ an when i fuckd her She wasn't with you.

What happend to the old saying bros over ho's but that al changes once you propos/ if your shit don't stink, best hold your nose you act like your ass hole is filled with rose.

fuck my ex bitch an your chick will share

Funny how the truth comes out after a few drinks/makes you think bout who friends are you think/all i did was get up in the pink /Smashed that pussy like a hocky rink,hope i stoped to make you think/

didnt mean to make you sad al i know is that im glad your sad you did the dirty on me first an made me mad.

Dont care it aint an e rap just some shit i wrote coz of the shit that happend tonight

it's good it's harding the truth and if your homie dont like it maybe he should of thought what was goin on between her and him and she is willn to pop it on his homie then she cant be for real on how she feels which means he pretty much down for anything willing to share so she need to take a look in the mirro and change if your homie is your homie this will just fly out the door like you said hoes before bros and you cant change it the 1st code rule plus he played with your ex bitch man if it's good for one it's good for the other give him time he will get over it if he dont then he let the bitch come betwen your friendship which ain cool brother thats a mad quote about the hockey rink i laughed when i saw that but man it aint your fault he did thedirty on you 1st which means he didnt think about you at all which aint good what homie would do that it's a shit go sorry this happen tonight dont let it brother and make him say sorry he screwed your ex 1st thats wacked shiza brother

Quote Originally Posted by G Of Derby
    Dont care it aint an e rap just some shit i wrote coz of the shit that happend tonight

Yeah strait up i basicly said if i hear your fucking my girl from anyone else ill fuck you up an he admited it to me i hooked up with his fiance before he even met her an shit came up tonight an i said it strait to his face he got all pissed off an shit an went stupid i mean i forgave him for fucking my ex an i was with her at the time but he cant get over the fact i fucked his girl before he met her

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    it's good it's harding the truth and if your homie dont like it maybe he should of thought what was goin on between her and him and she is willn to pop it on his homie then she cant be for real on how she feels which means he pretty much down for anything willing to share so she need to take a look in the mirro and change if your homie is your homie this will just fly out the door like you said hoes before bros and you cant change it the 1st code rule plus he played with your ex bitch man if it's good for one it's good for the other give him time he will get over it if he dont then he let the bitch come betwen your friendship which ain cool brother thats a mad quote about the hockey rink i laughed when i saw that but man it aint your fault he did thedirty on you 1st which means he didnt think about you at all which aint good what homie would do that it's a shit go sorry this happen tonight dont let it brother and make him say sorry he screwed your ex 1st thats wacked shiza brother

Quote Originally Posted by G Of Derby

then why is all crying ova the shit you knew him before her and he cant hate on it rule one plus he got your ex too so your even it's not like you intentional want to hurt that what happens whn you play truth or dare the truth comes out and needs to handel it and not hate on man for real what happen in the past is the past he need to just get ova it you knew her b4 him so what he crying about and he also did the dirty on you as well so he cant complain it's lame man it's evens i say man need a wake up call and just realize thats it's done and get ova it quick smart so hes gonna let that wreck your friendship it a shit go and if it his fiance well he cant live in the past it's like the song i love you but fuck the last verse what tech sings about least you told the truth more then what some would do your in the right you told him the truth and if he cant take then he ain mature grown man

sorry for late reply my mouse freeze for some reason then i got restart the pc you know why it does this for then page freez but im preety sure its the mouse coz i cant burn cds it freeze too do you think i have a virus in the pc or is because im using 3p mouse and not the 2p mouse or what ever they call it