Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THOUGHTS ABOUT "SHOW ME A GOD"

THOUGHTS ABOUT "SHOW ME A GOD"

okay so personally i disagree with Tech's message in this song. To me it sounds like he's sayin how could there be a god when his mom is this sick, and all these tragedies are happening. Well in my opinion how could he doubt god when he has been blessed with so much!
    TELL ME WAT YA'LL THINK!

Actually Tech has spoke the same words you just said about how he's blessed with his talent and stuff. He's still looking for answers!!

Eh. I don't think hes sayin' that. I think hes sayin, 'show me that there really is something, because I've always questioned if there is a god, I need help, please, show me that you're here.'

He's questioning God, because his Mother has always been a religious woman, and she's suffering like she is now.

Yeah exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    He's questioning God, because his Mother has always been a religious woman, and she's suffering like she is now.

ya but how can he expect EVERYTHING to be PERFECT. wat does he think once u accept god "POOF" ur life is perfect. NO WAY, life gets harder thats how we realise god's goodness.
    (i just disagree with how he's askin god to prove himself, beacuse tech will get his answer sooner or later, it just might not be in the way he wants.)

Naild on the fucking head dude ,
    i dont think TecH wants his blessings at the moment he just wants his mum to be ok now i dont know bout you guys but id be kinda Hypocritical if my mum was religious an shit stuff kept happenin to her ?

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty

I think Tech is part Athiest he has always questioned god and higher powers, he also has Athiest's on his label and Lynch is hardcore Athiest and has probably been talking some shit. Tech is getting dark with this album, I think the shit is sick why not question shit that's how we learn

Seriously, the point is, the songs about his mom. and hes hurting and he doesnt know what else to do but say please god help me, its almost as if hes praying. you ever been down to your last hope and you just call and call to god? thass where it seems he is. No one wants to lose their mother, and hes losin it over it.

the song is a banger. and i like the message behind it.