Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: your all sad cant take time think about lost love 1's read the lyrics to this song reminds me of my mother who i lost 20 yrs ago to a cocktail overdose and everyone else who has passed away young

your all sad cant take time think about lost love 1's read the lyrics to this song reminds me of my mother who i lost 20 yrs ago to a cocktail overdose and everyone else who has passed away young

i hope you can all relate Forever Young Lyrics remake

[Mr. Hudson sings]
    Let's dance in
    Let's dance for a while
    Heaven can wait we're only watching the sky
    Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
    Are you gonna drop the bomb or not
    Let us die young or let us live forever
    We don't have the power but we never say never
    Sitting in the sandpit
    Life is a short trip
    The music's for the sad man

[chorus]
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forevery young
    Do you really want to live forever,
    Forever and ever
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forevery young
    Forever, forever

[Jay-z sings]
    So we livin life like a video
    Where the sun is always out and you never get old
    and the champaign is always cold
    and the music is always good
    and the pretty girls just happen to stop by in the hood
    and they hop they pretty ass up on the hood of that pretty ass car
    without a wrinkle in today
    cuz there is no tomorrow
    just a picture perfect day
    that last a whole lifetime
    and it never ends
    Because all we have to do is hit rewind
    so lets just stay in the moment smoke some weed drink some wine
    reminisce talk some shit forever young is in your mind
    leave a mark they can't erase. Neither space nor time
    So when the director yells cut
    I'll be fine
    I'm forever young
    I'll be fine

[chorus]
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forever young
    Forever and ever
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forever young
    Forever, forever

[Jay-z sings]
    Fear not where, fear not why, fear not much while we're alive
    Life is for living not living uptight
    Until you're somewhere up in the sky
    Fear not die I'll be alive for a million years bye bye are not for legends I'm forever young my name shall survive
    Through the darkest blocks, over kitchen stoves, over Pyrex pots, My name shall be passed down to generations while debatin' up in barber shops
    Young slung, hung here, Showed that a nigga from here, With a little ambition, just what we can become here.
    And as the father pass the story down to his son's ear Young get younger every year,yeah
    So if you love me baby this is how you let me know, Don't ever let me go, thats how you let me know, baby

[chorus]
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forever young
    Forever and ever
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forever young
    Forever, forever

[Jay-z sings]
    Slammin' Bentley doors, hoppin' outta Porsche
    Poppin' Up on Forbes list
    Gorgeous, hold up, Niggas thought I lost it
    They be talking bullshit, I be talking more shit, They nauseous, hold up I'll be here forever You know I'm on my four shit I ain't with foreclosure I will never forfeit Less than four bars Guru bring the chorus in Did you get the picture yet I'm painting you a portrait of Young

[chorus]
    Forever young I wanna be
    Forevery young
    Do you really want to live forever?
    Forever
    Forever young

this song is a good lesson.....

try to send out a postive msg but you dont get thats very sad i think you all need your brains checked or help from a mental ward your all negative your telling me that none of you flet that reached out to all fallin loved ones. where the positivity from you all the world gets darker but no one cares... whats wrong with the world

For me this song reprsents alot i have cerivcal cancer and cant get an op down dont meet the standars to what they need to get to grade three before they can do anything this why it reached me coz i live by two weks by time coz if my time comes it will be i will be forever young so i prayer that god will show and save thats why i wanted your comments what you felt sad that everyone thinks about them self but dont realize how lucky they are i hope your dreams come true that means that i wish you do me happy and succeed in your dreams let it be that one of us reaches them im not out for sympofy just want you to realize how luck some us are and dont need do to deal with the pain and drakness and all the demons that come with cruel desease

Not a Jay-Z fan, especially this song.

no im not but when you lose your mom at the age 21 she lives for ever young 1st cd i brought for his for that song the only song helps me deal with my cervical cancer the same as techn9ne song one good time guessing you aint been through cancer its darkness and getting told you cant have a op hurts even more coz you dont make the list unless you reach grade 3 once that happens there the darkness and demons coming out and you whatch the clock tick as life keeps going ticking away im not a fan of jay z but that just makes me hope god is watching if hes there....

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktion.
    Not a Jay-Z fan, especially this song.

you know what if you got 10 000 g donate it to find a curer for cervical cancer to help all of us that have it. that is the darkness right there the pain you feel the sickness you go through and you hear an op is gonna be costed at in the private found 120 000 wheres the care to help no where another lost soul what does it mean to anyone nothing as long as you all live long your happy but never think about ppl that deal with demons of cervical cancer that can lead to breast cancer why wont the goverment help to find a curer

No one is going to live forever. The ones that die young are already done and over with. Life is precious so dont waste it. Be all you can be with the time you are given. Yeah I'm preaching but so what....

The government can do that, but right now they are probably all about making the country safe. But what is going to happen to the people that make the U.S.? Like you said they need a cure, but really I guess they really arent all for doing so...all I can say on their behalf is sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    you know what if you got 10 000 g donate it to find a curer for cervical cancer to help all of us that have it. that is the darkness right there the pain you feel the sickness you go through and you hear an op is gonna be costed at in the private found 120 000 wheres the care to help no where another lost soul what does it mean to anyone nothing as long as you all live long your happy but never think about ppl that deal with demons of cervical cancer that can lead to breast cancer why wont the goverment help to find a curer

BUT IF THIS HAPPENS TO ME THEN IN GODS HEAVEN WHERE FOREVER YOUNG AT THE AGE WE DIE THANK YOU BABE BUT THAT DONT MAKE UP FOR ALL THE SICK I PRAYER EVERYNIGHT THAT GOD WILL SEND AN ANGEL TO SAVE ALL WITH CANCER IM JUST OVER IT AT THE MOMENT I CANT BELIEVE HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS IT'S NOT FAIR TO THE ONES THAT NEED HELP I WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN BUT I DONT THINK I WILL THATS WHAT HURTS JUST AS MORE I THOUGHT THE HEALTH SYSTEM WONT HELP THE ONES THAT NEED IT BUT TICK TOCK JUST GOTTA WATCH AND PRAYER THAT SOMEONE FINDS A CURER SAD THING I CANT CRY I THINK BACK TO SOME OF THE STUFF I DID THAT WAS BAD IS THIS MY PUNISHMENT IF THATS THE CASE FORGIVE ME I DO MY BEST TO E THE BEST PERSON IM OVA THE THE PAIN AND DARKNESS HAS STOP SINCE I WAS THREE WHAT LESSON AM I TO LEARN WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THERE MOTHERS OR PARENTS FROM THAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Rose
    The government can do that, but right now they are probably all about making the country safe. But what is going to happen to the people that make the U.S.? Like you said they need a cure, but really I guess they really arent all for doing so...all I can say on their behalf is sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca