Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't you just love....

Don't you just love....

How everyone on here gets called a Dick rider by everyone else i mean really. It seems in ever post on here someone calls someone else a dick rider because they have a dissagreement. I mean just cause someone says tech n9ne is better doesn't make them a dick rider. Or just because they are on this site doesn't make them a dick rider. It seems the biggest dick riders of them all are the ones callin everyone shit.

A dick rider would be someone who says "Tech n9ne is the best, no other rappers are good they all suck except for him. Every single person who isn't tech sucks", thats totally different than thinking someone is better than another person

Shut up DICK RIDER

DICK RIDER

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    this forum is really turning to shit...there are a lot of people on here who get very angry with someone because they disagree with what someone else has to say...JMO

ppl be like extreamist too many drugs they get caught up in the bs although i have feeling most of them are just kids still really dick rider wtf is that i get sick of seeing ths phrase really every one need to just chill it down and relaxe it's like there world is coming to an end coz they see something they dont want to see we need a good thread thats just a chill session where you can just have postive vibes and a normal conversation

bahahaha im waiting for a smart ass comment if it makes em feel good about themselfs then let em rock out to shit....

I've gotten called a Dick Rider because, in my opinion, P.O.S. > Tech.

It happens because most of the people on this site are too ignorant or stupid to come with a reason why they think you're wrong, so you're a dick rider.

Yeh.. i agree man..
    there just weak, simple ppl who cant comprehend shit..
    "Cutty Q" Just backed that up.

dont listen too there crying tell em if ya want the pig you rattle the can
    till then shut up no one like a cryer or someone putting shit down ova wack shit
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    I've gotten called a Dick Rider because, in my opinion, P.O.S. > Tech.

quit riding eachothers dicks

when we want the pig we will rattle the can if i want answer from the toilet i will flush the fuker then listen to BS

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Q
    quit riding eachothers dicks