Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Show Me A God" Video

"Show Me A God" Video

Terrible. Did Tech honestly just sit at an altar in front of a green screen and look up a couple times while he rapped to "Show me a God"? This was one of the weakest music video's I have ever seen. I am a HUGE Tech fan. HUGE. I have been to 3 shows including one with the VIP package already this year. I am going to get the VIP again this year when he comes to SD on October 24. So don't act like I am some hater posting this. I am just being honest. This video could have had so much more depth. The song is deep as hell....somethin really close to Tech's heart, yet nothing powerful was portrayed in the video. Weak.

honestly, when i first saw it, i thought it was a little weak. but the songs about his ma, and lookin for god n shit, i think the concept was good for the video, but it coulda been done in better quality? but he also probably wanted it to be simple for the fact that it was for his ma, idk, probably will ask him at the vip about the vid.

A good fan is able to love his artists work but also able to critique it as well. Techs gotta know what we all like and what we dont. Loving every single thing the man does is just kinda off.

obviously thats the way he wanted it... its more personal that way... Its a video for the fans... just tech, his mom the alter and us dont you get it? fuck... there will be another video on a diff song for mtvu and shit...

THIS IS NOT HIS OFFICIAL VIDEO...."LOW" IS THE ACTUAL VIDEO

Complelty agree man. Make yourself a video "Plummer" if techs efforts did not please you.
    Simple but effective..

Def not terrible man.

Quote Originally Posted by cody
    obviously thats the way he wanted it... its more personal that way... Its a video for the fans... just tech, his mom the alter and us dont you get it? fuck... there will be another video on a diff song for mtvu and shit...

i LOVED the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for real, he shot the shit in one day, WHILE TOURING, special for the fans on 9/9/9, hopefully he reads this and decides not to do anything for us next time, you ungrateful piece of shit

Thank you Tech

yeah u ungrateful piece of shits... the video was deep and it just went with the song...

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    for real, he shot the shit in one day, WHILE TOURING, special for the fans on 9/9/9, hopefully he reads this and decides not to do anything for us next time, you ungrateful piece of shit

Thank you Tech

ima say when u go to the vip..be like man tech that shit was weak.. because even on the forum thats what ur sayin.. but then gonna probley be in his face like YOOOOOO SHOW ME A GOD!!! THAT WAS THE SHIT TECH!!! video and alll man! lol idk...all they videos to me have a vibe like that... they aint makin bet mtv videos..and im just being real.. i mean he couldve went all over the top and had his mom in the video rappin every line wita scene..but then would u catch what he sayin still? its suppose to be a one on one.. shoooo he better than me wit this because i wouldve shot yaw ass a black screen video wita reg digital cam and the song playin in the back and saved the money lol since no one seemin to like it anyway.. well alot are trippin lol

it is a basic video i can admit that...but there was a reason.

I said, when I first saw it. But after you think about it and see it a few times, it grows on you, and the reasoning behind why it was done the way it was becomes clear. Def not my favorite tech video for sure though.