Thread: teenager getting smarter by the day fox news teen steals atms robs home and steals small planes

teenager getting smarter by the day fox news teen steals atms robs home and steals small planes

mother coming on to fox news to talk about her teenager son who has become named a hero mean while he is using his brain to steal atms apparently the whole atm robs homes and steals small planes and flys them i dont know if i believe this one....

thats G

Bianca....(lol)....if we wanted to know what fox news is saying at every moment, we would watch it. You don't need to post a new thread every time fox news comes out with a new story. Jesus Christ.

you ain't got to be smart to do none of dat shit, come on now nigga speak wisely

lol i know but man hes only 18 how on this earth did he learn this man you missed he mom said she was proud if he can fly i swaer shes in on it everyone missed the best stories of the day the kid can take a whole atm bahaha and a phone like the persident that cant be traced or something lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan
    Bianca....(lol)....if we wanted to know what fox news is saying at every moment, we would watch it. You don't need to post a new thread every time fox news comes out with a new story. Jesus Christ.