Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: family sues after cop shoots home owner not intruder after calling 911 shot 6 times

family sues after cop shoots home owner not intruder after calling 911 shot 6 times

home owner im sorry im sorry im the home owner the police begin to shoot 6 times at home owner police tryed to cover up the fact they shot the home owner and cop has been cleared just aired now to fox news you could hear the gunshots going off police dragged the home owner out i hope the family gets a big pay out the portion of 911 call none hears is the cop say to srner i fuked up srner says dont worry about it i got your back seriously thats wrong

see thts exactly why i dont give a shit when the news says"oh this poor officer was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop" i never feel bad 4 any cop, cuz this is the shit they do, 2 u, me and anybody they damn well feel like, cops arent the law there above the law, granted the world needs order and peace officers in times, but 4 real fuck the fuckin pig ass police!

Bianca cosigns man it is fukt up this is the second wrong act by the cops one belted a special needs boy told him to fukn tuck his shirt the boy said no then cop say go to principles office then attack the poor boy and broke his nose that kid couldnt of stood up for him self....Too much power they need to learn how to deal with people not assult them what happen to serve and protect.. that went right out the door

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    see thts exactly why i dont give a shit when the news says"oh this poor officer was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop" i never feel bad 4 any cop, cuz this is the shit they do, 2 u, me and anybody they damn well feel like, cops arent the law there above the law, granted the world needs order and peace officers in times, but 4 real fuck the fuckin pig ass police!

Police are crowd control.
    They are corrupt.
    It sucks. =[

SCREW COPS, they are just legallized criminals, thata all they are, the good ones, what VERY FEW theyre are, are the ones to get killed while all the crooked sons of bitches stay in messin up the system and peoples lives.

i live in very crooked county NOTORIOUSLY known by surrounding counties for having a crooked sheriffs dept. & police force and corrupt court system where shit like this goes on all day and covered up by every one.

i went through it first hand, i was accused of murder and was locked up in county jail for 2 damn years before i beat my case in jury trial, and it all started because of this corrupt son of a bitch detective from the sherrifs dept. who came in and acted all buddy buddy with me and then when i told him the truth wich was backed up by witnesses, he turned it all on me and put words in my mouth and basically screwed me in to a murder charge after 15hr. interogation with no food or sleep !

so screeeeeeew cops ! I hope them dirty bastards die of colon rott and theyre guts turn inside out theyre dirty asses !

yep for real i cant believe the bullshit i watch last night on foxnews about the police and what they are gettijg up too i thought they were only made like that in movies but it appears that there is a curuption problem what cop pulls a stunt like that man that was hectic story but i believe this mean while tax payers are keeping them in a job

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. TapNap 'n ' Snap
    SCREW COPS, they are just legallized criminals, thata all they are, the good ones, what VERY FEW theyre are, are the ones to get killed while all the crooked sons of bitches stay in messin up the system and peoples lives.

i live in very crooked county NOTORIOUSLY known by surrounding counties for having a crooked sheriffs dept. & police force and corrupt court system where shit like this goes on all day and covered up by every one.

i went through it first hand, i was accused of murder and was locked up in county jail for 2 damn years before i beat my case in jury trial, and it all started because of this corrupt son of a bitch detective from the sherrifs dept. who came in and acted all buddy buddy with me and then when i told him the truth wich was backed up by witnesses, he turned it all on me and put words in my mouth and basically screwed me in to a murder charge after 15hr. interogation with no food or sleep !

so screeeeeeew cops ! I hope them dirty bastards die of colon rott and theyre guts turn inside out theyre dirty asses !

ya, thats the messed up part, our tax dollars go towrds these bastards who are only out for them selves and seeing how many brownie buttons they can pin on thier chests next to thier lil foil badges.

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana Bianca
    yep for real i cant believe the bullshit i watch last night on foxnews about the police and what they are gettijg up too i thought they were only made like that in movies but it appears that there is a curuption problem what cop pulls a stunt like that man that was hectic story but i believe this mean while tax payers are keeping them in a job

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. TapNap 'n ' Snap

they need to be screened better before they join the force or go through a series of test to make sure there not bent

its not just the actual officers that are corrupt
    it's the whole fucking government
    oh fucken well
    lets get fucked up and forget bout all that bullshit.
    n go lynch sum cops

they need to be screened better before they join the force or go through a series of test to make sure there not bent

props to that mate i got the bottle sitting next to me

Quote Originally Posted by Anghellic Techn9cian[;
    its not just the actual officers that are corrupt
    it's the whole fucking government
    oh fucken well
    lets get fucked up and forget bout all that bullshit.
    n go lynch sum cops