Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech songs you will never hear?

Tech songs you will never hear?

When I barely started listening to tech i got a beef soundtrack sampler... It had krizz kalikos 7 days & techs money... Then the same songs was released in 08 on the Strictly Strange tour cd... About five years later... So I just got to wondering tech is like PAC... He must have hundreds of unreleased songs... For all we know in the truck or blacken the sun could have been originaly recorded for anghellic but later dropped only to be released this year... Just something I was thinking about.

hopefully hel release all ges got . even if it aint polished it will still sell if its t9 ino ill buy it reguardless

You can tell by his rap , flow, and delivery that some songs are older than others, but trust that the two songs you mentioned were recorded for K.O.D., and at the time of the sampler release neither of them were finished songs.

They also do not have many songs locked away in a vault or library. The backup files and full songs they had you got with the Strictly Strange cd and Strange Noize cd's last year.

What happened to F.A.N.S.?

I'm not saying they are. Just an example.

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    that's impossible for these songs to be that old...on blackened the sun he shouts out scarface and he did that collab for killer.. but yeah every artist has unreleased songs...guaranteed....

I dunno it was supposed to be on sickology I havent seen a track list or anything for K.O.D. but I doubt its on there Ill ask him in nov when i see him VIP :P

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    What happened to F.A.N.S.?

i wanted 2 hear all of tht one krizz joint i think it was on the hostile takeover sampler, 4get the name but it was like...im ready im ready 2 luv u, im ready im ready 2 take card of u, baby ill watch all ur kids....and so on, never heard a final version of it or the full song anyone know the name of it, and wut happened 2 it, i was so waiting 4 tht joint, it had a smooth beat and it was a straight pantie dropper, but only got like a min of it, sumone with sum insite let me know, thx

It wasent the beef sampler it was that one.... Did it have skatterman & snug brim First cd in red?

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    i wanted 2 hear all of tht one krizz joint i think it was on the hostile takeover sampler, 4get the name but it was like...im ready im ready 2 luv u, im ready im ready 2 take card of u, baby ill watch all ur kids....and so on, never heard a final version of it or the full song anyone know the name of it, and wut happened 2 it, i was so waiting 4 tht joint, it had a smooth beat and it was a straight pantie dropper, but only got like a min of it, sumone with sum insite let me know, thx

FANS WAS NEVER RECORDED FUCK.

Sorry.

Rob Rebeck (I believe it was) said, just as Jed did, they dont have many vault songs.

I see kirby's wearing his cranky pants today.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    FANS WAS NEVER RECORDED FUCK.

Sorry.

Rob Rebeck (I believe it was) said, just as Jed did, they dont have many vault songs.