Thread: Yada Yada Yada

Yada Yada Yada

Just wondering what The song Yada Yada Yada's about just herd it today i know its old but whats the story sounds a bit like a diss song

Yea its about Don Juan his old beat/producer. He did him wrong and shit

Well i figuerd that but what did this dude to to Tech coz man that songs hell Raw hes hell pissed off in that song

Idk I think of what I hear is that Don Juan did him dirty and released sum shit of his when he said "don't release it" or sumthin like that that's wut I hear but idk I could b wrong, I don't wanna learn techs life I jus wanna hear his music u kno lol

he released a cd sayin TECH N9NE presence on it. the same day or time frame another ACTUAL tech n9ne cd was out or commin out. i think its the CELCIUS cd that wasnt aprove by tech i think. and i think he was holdin money back i think.

guess what dude? you learn about Techs life through his music whether you want to or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge913
    Idk I think of what I hear is that Don Juan did him dirty and released sum shit of his when he said "don't release it" or sumthin like that that's wut I hear but idk I could b wrong, I don't wanna learn techs life I jus wanna hear his music u kno lol