Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse, Tech and Eminem

Slaughterhouse, Tech and Eminem

So what if the 6 of them dropped and song or two together. Since Tech and Slaughterhouse are on tour together, and Slaughterhouse was in the "Forever" video chillin behind Eminem. Maybe it is the connection we need to see two of my personnal rappers.

I heard a rumor that they were in talks to go to Shady, but I didn't think Eminem and Royce were truly all good again, but apparently they are. Maybe Royce an Em will do make a return of Bad Meets Evil.

Id rather just have Eminem/Royce/Tech or Eminem/Tech or Crooked/Royce/Tech

Well if they sign to Shady doesn't mean Eminem will be with them on every track.

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    I'm really not looking forward to them signing to shady,,,,i'm not a big fan of eminem anymore...i hope they do well if they do sign to shady though....

It's cool don't worry Relapse was just kinda there. A few songs appealed to me, but a lot of it was a bit to pop for my tastes. I didn't even buy that cd from what I listened to it. I heard "The Alchemist" saying Relapse 2 is "manical". Supposed to be harder the "The Warning", and out in November. Plus I liked the "Forever" verse by Marshall, much better, IMO. Slaughterhouse on Strange would have been crazy I agree, but Royce and Eminem have known each other for years, and probably feel more exposure over there. And I agree that Buddens can rap. I wanna hear him go back after Jay-Z.

true true...but i'm no a big fan of eminem sorry man...i tried i mean i really tried to listen to the RELAPSE cd...and i couldn't even get through the 1st song....JMO...no hate towards him i mean he's doing big things...just not my anymore i guess..maybe it would have been tight if STRANGE would have signed them <<<<<<< (somebody brought this up in another thread....not my idea)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kenny Jr
    Well if they sign to Shady doesn't mean Eminem will be with them on every track.

I'm really not looking forward to them signing to shady,,,,i'm not a big fan of eminem anymore...i hope they do well if they do sign to shady though....

Hmmmm definitely would be interesting if they dropped a song or two together.

or maybe eninem will just die and nobody will have to listen to his whiny ass music anymore!!!!!!! anybody that still rides eminems dick is wack!!!!!!!! my opinion dont get all haterish on me now lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off I doubt slaughterhouse is gonna get any bigger but if they did and they were just getting talent then chamillionaire papoose would have to be sought out to be on that shit. But cham dosen't really fit with slaughterhouse Pap does but if your going for regional artist that could fit Cashis-south Spider Loc- west Fat Joe east not say I would want them in but they would fit. Also don't think your gonna see Royce and Eminem back together anytime soon, Royce was right when he said Eminem is scared to get on songs with people I forgot the track I'll look it up but its true.

on allhiphop.com there was a rumor that Royce has signed to shady as a solo artist. him and em are cool again after the death of proof.

That would be a dream collab for me, hopefully it happens.