Thread: Rythm IQ - The Getaway (Ft. Twista, D-Loc, And Dalima)

Rythm IQ - The Getaway (Ft. Twista, D-Loc, And Dalima)

not sure if it was posted, hot shit, lovin the adrenaline rush update, Dalima just kills it

Thank you for posting this ! I am the producer who produced this album and track. I originally wanted Twista, Lynch, and Tech N9ne, but ran into problems with Lynch & Tech, but its still all love. D-Loc and Dalima as a side note were up to the challenge and destroyed it !

Order Shutup & LIsten Vol. 1 today @ http://www.HaveITMusic.com the orders are much aprpeciated since I funded the album out of my own pockets !

HaveIT Music Presents...Shutup & Listen Vol. 1 is a street anthems compilation produced entirely by Phoenix, Arizona native producer RythmIQ. It features the hottest local MC talent such as Hannibal Leq, Trap, Lo, Pokafase, P Thoro, Atllas, 2 Tone, Mav, Jae Lei, Bass Blak, Tajji Sharp and G MOE along with AZ label cast such as Willy Northpole, Juice, Hot Rod, and C-Thug. It also features nationwide industry talents such as Twista, Stat Quo, Crooked I, Royce Da 59, Jay Rock, and more ! This compilation is action packed with slow southern anthems, melodic hooks, hard hitting 808s, tight snares and hi hats resinating your ear drums! This album compilation will really sets the bar higher for the Phoenix underground while setting the tone on a national scale for Phoenix, AZ. From the fierce military production of War (P Thoro, Lo, Hannibal Leq, Trap, Pokafase) to the deep southern bangers like Goblin (Jae Lei, Bo$$, West Coast Kam) & The Get Away (Twista, D-Loc, Dalima) audiences are sure to be impressed with the craftsmanship and quality behind Shutup & Listen Vol. 1.

gah! originally wanted lynch and tech? that shit would have been insane! oh well, song is still sick, they all killed it. and the beat is legit

Quote Originally Posted by RythmIQ
    Thank you for posting this ! I am the producer who produced this album and track. I originally wanted Twista, Lynch, and Tech N9ne, but ran into problems with Lynch & Tech, but its still all love. D-Loc and Dalima as a side note were up to the challenge and destroyed it !
    Order Shutup & LIsten Vol. 1 today @ http://www.HaveITMusic.com the orders are much aprpeciated since I funded the album out of my own pockets !

HaveIT Music Presents...Shutup & Listen Vol. 1 is a street anthems compilation produced entirely by Phoenix, Arizona native producer RythmIQ. It features the hottest local MC talent such as Hannibal Leq, Trap, Lo, Pokafase, P Thoro, Atllas, 2 Tone, Mav, Jae Lei, Bass Blak, Tajji Sharp and G MOE along with AZ label cast such as Willy Northpole, Juice, Hot Rod, and C-Thug. It also features nationwide industry talents such as Twista, Stat Quo, Crooked I, Royce Da 59, Jay Rock, and more ! This compilation is action packed with slow southern anthems, melodic hooks, hard hitting 808s, tight snares and hi hats resinating your ear drums! This album compilation will really sets the bar higher for the Phoenix underground while setting the tone on a national scale for Phoenix, AZ. From the fierce military production of War (P Thoro, Lo, Hannibal Leq, Trap, Pokafase) to the deep southern bangers like Goblin (Jae Lei, Bo$$, West Coast Kam) & The Get Away (Twista, D-Loc, Dalima) audiences are sure to be impressed with the craftsmanship and quality behind Shutup & Listen Vol. 1.

Yeah this song is sick, heard it on thebattkave a while back.

Man that's a crazyyyy lineup for this compilation RythmIQ!

Whats good IQ, this Actrightjuice from H1 who posted the track up over there..Good to see you on that internet hustle homie..Keep that shit coming..get in contact with me and I'll make sure all your new shit drops over there to get the word out, cause you mos. def produce that heat.

Quote Originally Posted by RythmIQ