Thread: FTI

FTI

Who thinks Tech needs to get back to talkin shit about the industry. i personally think so b/c even though he is getting a little more exposure i dont even think it would hurt it any.

I am a little curious as to why they still seem so concerned with MTV and gettin their foot in the mainstream door. I love Tech when he has his FTI attitude and espeially the new shit. I loved Red Nose, and Nothin. I like the idea of him keepin the FTI attitude and saying fuck you we ARE doing it bigger and better on our own.

yes. this guy knows what hes talking about.

he wants to become more famous so he can get his word out to the people who havent heard his anghellic absolute power shit. cause once they become a fan of him theyll check out his older shit and be like THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by THA KIDD 5150
    To spread tech to the rest of the world as he is always talking about doing and his mission isn't complete until he does. This would be a great opportunity for him to do that. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Anghllc
    I am a little curious as to why they still seem so concerned with MTV and gettin their foot in the mainstream door. I love Tech when he has his FTI attitude and espeially the new shit. I loved Red Nose, and Nothin. I like the idea of him keepin the FTI attitude and saying fuck you we ARE doing it bigger and better on our own.

where have you been? red nose and F.U.N. are industry disses...

I think it would be hella funny if like he started to do kinda a lot of mainstream shit, and won an award on like MTV or what not and at the end of his speech say Fuck The Industry and then walk off with Industry is Punks playin. Just a thought that i think would be hilarious

yea but red nose was really subtle im talkin bout straight up Fuck the industry, and fun isnt really about the industry as much as individuals who hate

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan

ok ill give you that he hasnt had anything as against the industry as like FTI or industry is punks or anything in a while

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    yea but red nose was really subtle im talkin bout straight up Fuck the industry, and fun isnt really about the industry as much as individuals who hate

Quote Originally Posted by Cole Payan