Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your version of a K.O.D. album Intro

Your version of a K.O.D. album Intro

Since Tech is letting the fans come up with the titile 4 his new album, if you could make an intro for Tech's darkest album yet, what would it sound like?

(********W-S-T-R-A-N-G-E TV9ne "Where Bullshit Means Nothing!!!!!!" BRINGS YOU A SPECIAL NEWS UPDATE!!!!!! Aaron Dontez Yates better known as Techn9ne, has escaped from a Mosourri high secuirty insane asylum, and has gone on a violent killing spree murdering concerts and would-be rappers in the midwest, northwest, west coast and dirty south. Details are sketchy at this time but authorities have revealed that he leaves the letters "K.O.D" in blood from his victims bodies on the walls. If you have any information on his wherabouts, please dial 1-TN9NE-S-T-R-A-N-G-E. If you see this man or his associates anywhere in your vicinity, please do not try to apprehend him.For he is armed, dangerous, and extremely PSYKOTIC!!!!!!!!

Tech did this how?

are you fucking retarded? just give me a real answer... are you literally mentally retarded....

i read about 1 line of your intro. and i already knew i didnt want to read any more of it.

and tech is not letting the fans come up with the title you dumb fucking idiot. theyre guessing it. not making it up for him.

good lord.

"authorities have revealed that he leaves the letters "K.O.D" in blood from his victims bodies on the walls"

lol wow hahaha

Actually you wanna hear some funny shit? I always envisioned the most epic KOD intro to be the lights go out and you hear some guy "introducing numba 1 independant artist etc.." then you hear the strings from "requeim for a dream" come on with some sick bass all leading up to techs entrance. the funny part? Thats how the KOD intro is! i almost shit myself when i heard that shit!

tech could make a sick ass song if he wrote some lyrics to requim of a dream. that instrumental is soooooooo fucking sick

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    Actually you wanna hear some funny shit? I always envisioned the most epic KOD intro to be the lights go out and you hear some guy "introducing numba 1 independant artist etc.." then you hear the strings from "requeim for a dream" come on with some sick bass all leading up to techs entrance. the funny part? Thats how the KOD intro is! i almost shit myself when i heard that shit!

how do you kno this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound

actually that would be a pretty cool intro, the only thing i would change would be to change the number to 6688846993 and then instead of psykotic it be STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!

Show Me A God is technically the "intro", as it's the first song on the disc.

"Dumb fucking idiot?" Damn, what's with all the static? It was just an idea, a "what if" kinda thing no need 2 get all uptight pop a midol and have a jellysickle and you'll be allright lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Limp
    are you fucking retarded? just give me a real answer... are you literally mentally retarded....

i read about 1 line of your intro. and i already knew i didnt want to read any more of it.

and tech is not letting the fans come up with the title you dumb fucking idiot. theyre guessing it. not making it up for him.

good lord.