Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K.O.D VIP question for those who know

K.O.D VIP question for those who know

I'm going to the KOD show in LA on the 23rd, been to 4 tech shows, never a VIP, what's the process of getting the pass, Show an ID? I used a family members credit card to order it, will that be the name they need to grant accsess? Let me know fam

when you get your vip package it has all the details in there. but your id gets the pass and if it was ordered by someone else you need a signed letter saying you can pick up the vip pass

meet n greet is from 3-4 (usually)

you get front of the line acess I think and you get a sticker that shows that you're VIP. plain and simple.

Make sure you ask the box office if you will indeed need a real ticket to get into the show because we got screwed at the last show I went to...they told us our vip tickets were all we needed then we got to security and they turned us back and let everyone else go in...I almost got tossed from the show because I was so pissed! Just a little warning that's all...

That never happens in Chico

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    Make sure you ask the box office if you will indeed need a real ticket to get into the show because we got screwed at the last show I went to...they told us our vip tickets were all we needed then we got to security and they turned us back and let everyone else go in...I almost got tossed from the show because I was so pissed! Just a little warning that's all...

So, a signed letter is all thats needed? No problems after that?

and your photo id....make sure you have the number handy 816-229-4700 i doubt anyone will have to much problems getting in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawna
    So, a signed letter is all thats needed? No problems after that?

When i got VIP for the show in Minnesota i used my dad's credit card and i called strange music asking what i should do and they said i should have my dad write a letter saying it was ok. It just has to be signed by whoevers card it is. But i actually ended up not even using it. They didn't even ask for it. I had no problems at all getting into the vip. That front of the line access is the shit though. I just sat at the closest bar and then when the doors opened, i walked by like 400 people standing in line. It was fucking bomb. It was my 8th tech show and my first vip ever. I'll definitly do it again. It was worth the money for sure

JUST DON'T FORGET YOUR I.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    When i got VIP for the show in Minnesota i used my dad's credit card and i called strange music asking what i should do and they said i should have my dad write a letter saying it was ok. It just has to be signed by whoevers card it is. But i actually ended up not even using it. They didn't even ask for it. I had no problems at all getting into the vip. That front of the line access is the shit though. I just sat at the closest bar and then when the doors opened, i walked by like 400 people standing in line. It was fucking bomb. It was my 8th tech show and my first vip ever. I'll definitly do it again. It was worth the money for sure

yeah....i got drunk as a motherfucker and pissed off a lot of people as i stumbled past and walked in the door in front of idiots that been there for 12 hours

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!