Thread: Does anyone who went to KOD tour know what the merch is like

Does anyone who went to KOD tour know what the merch is like

I wanted to know what and how much merch there is at the tour. Also if they have the Strange charms for sale. Please let me know. I'm thinkin of bringin 400 dollars for merch. Any new workshirts and other shirts.

its more expensive at the shows, i know tht, ull save sum doe if u jus order it from the online store, not sure wut they got but probly the sam ol bullshit, there was a thread awhile back talkin bout how dull and lame there merch is and has been lately. last time i looked at the store there wasnt 1 thing they had tht looked sick, or fresh or tht i wanted tht i didt already have, they need 2 come up with sum better merch 4 sure!...with tht said theres always ppl who would by used toilet paper from tech jus cuz its his shit..lol!

I know I would.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by mizeryluvkompany
    its more expensive at the shows, i know tht, ull save sum doe if u jus order it from the online store, not sure wut they got but probly the sam ol bullshit, there was a thread awhile back talkin bout how dull and lame there merch is and has been lately. last time i looked at the store there wasnt 1 thing they had tht looked sick, or fresh or tht i wanted tht i didt already have, they need 2 come up with sum better merch 4 sure!...with tht said theres always ppl who would by used toilet paper from tech jus cuz its his shit..lol!

tHEY HAVE A BUNCH OF NEW MERCHANDISE AND PENDANTS AND CHAINS BEST SELECTION YET WISH I WOULD BROUGHT MORE MONEY

They have the JCOR Anghellic cds for 10 bucks, some are signed also I believe.

Straight. Yeah I've been to 15 Tech shows and I know how the merch is like but just wonderin about this tour.