Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spreadin' the music.

Spreadin' the music.

Man, how often you get people in school n' shit just sayin how rap has no meaning. All they think rap is about is drugs and sex and gettin drunk? I get that shit all the time and the first thing i do when I hear it, I throw some of techs most emotional shit on, like "the rain" or "happy ending" or some shit. Most the time I actually get people to start liking rap through tech, hell tech was pretty much the first rapper i started listening to myself.
    Anyway, my point is that through tech ive actually got a lot of people to open their eyes with rap, and now are avid fans of not only tech, but rap in general. You guys like spreadin the music too? I sure as hell love it.

Join the street team =] I did

Dude, i would fuckin love to join a strange music street team. BUT, I prolly have to start it myself considering i live in Alaska, a state where Im surrounded by red-neck country music loving fuck-heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Bernstein

Woah.. Is it cold? LOL JK

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound
    Dude, i would fuckin love to join a strange music street team. BUT, I prolly have to start it myself considering i live in Alaska, a state where Im surrounded by red-neck country music loving fuck-heads.

HAHA, yeah its a little cold bro. The snow is the shit though, love snowmachining and boarding every once in a while.

Woah.. Is it cold? LOL JK

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pound

Nome, Alaska? The Forth Kind fool!!!

I love sex drugs and gettin drunk. Makes for a good time

I'm somethin like Ice-T when it comes 2 sharin music 'cause "Sometimes I bump hip-hop, the other times Slayer."

I used to think that too. i hated rap up until like my sophomore year of high school (like 5 years ago). i got into rap through linkin park. when mike shinoda from LP went and made Fort Minor, i loved it. then i started getting into tech, eminem, the whole bay area rap scene, and it grew from there

hiphop is what i grew up on and is still the dopest shit out there.its the only genre of music where if youre not a producer you will get clowned on for someone else writing you music