Thread: whos gonna sell more records????

whos gonna sell more records????

tech n9ne kod [oct.27th]

bone thugs n harmony the worlds enemy [nov.24th]

the reason why i ask is because every time im on this website or btnhboard.com it says its going to be the most anticipated album of 2009... so whats your opinion?? and yes tech did a song with bone thugs. but it looks like everybody is talking about tech n9ne and bone thugs album... so who do yall think??

tie?!

Bone Thugs.

Even though Tech should sell more, Bone Thugs has a wider fan base, and now that they're ALL back, a lot of people want that album.

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyTheAlmighty
    Bone Thugs.
    Even though Tech should sell more, Bone Thugs has a wider fan base, and now that they're ALL back, a lot of people want that album.

ya this was just a dumb question seeing as how bone thugs are far more popular among all the mainsteam kids.

talor swift will sell the most oct 31 st the cds called scary sounds of halloween lol

Ime anticipating both quite a bit. But maybe a slight edge to BTNH cause its been years since all 5 have released an album together, I am curious to see how this album will sound. I am a huge, and long time fan and have been waiting for this!!! However i think KOD will be a better album overall. Cant wait for both though. Greatest artist ever, and greatest group ever!!! Cant go wrong w either album!!! KOD will sell more cause of the hard work and hard core touring strange dose

its obvious, bone thugs are more popular, AND there mainstream, video and radio. obviously they are gonna have more sales. its common sense....

Bone Thugs probably because their more well known.

ya it'll be bone thugs. they had over 30 million records sold back in like 2000. imagine how many they've sold by now. Although tech's k.o.d. album will definatley hit #1 again on the independent charts