Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOW ME A GOD mp.3 RIGHT HERE.

SHOW ME A GOD mp.3 RIGHT HERE.

FIRST OFF, I HAVE ALL INTENTONS OF BUYING THIS ALBUM AS WELL AS EVERY ONE ELSE HERE DOES IM SURE.

SECOND, I DONT REALLY AGREE WITH THIS SONG, I KNOW WHAT TECHS FEELIN AS FAR AS HAVING DOUBTS ABOUT GODS WHERE ABOUTS AND INTENTIONS, BUT HE HAS BEEN VERY BLESSED IN HIS LIFE AND CARREER, AND WHEN YOU DONT LIVE FOR GOD, ITS KINDA HARD FOR HIM TO BLESS U IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE.

I KNOW ILL PROLY HEAR STUFF FROM DICK RIDERS WHO "FEEL HIS PAIN", AND I CAN CARE LESS, HE COULD SAY STRANGE MUSIC IS CHANGING THIER COLORS TO PINK & PURPLE AND U RIDERS WOULD SAY "SIIIIIIICK, I WAS THINKIN THE SAME THING !", SO STFU WHO EVER U MAY BE.

ANYWAYS, HERE U GO INCASE ANYONE MISSED IT OR WANTS IT

well tech is pretty much right...god doesnt exsist.

Didnt really leave any room for discussion cause you say everyone who disagrees is a dick rider

i get where your comin from...and appreciate the post homie for real!!!! But...we gotta remember this is a song with lyrics that have been thought of and written over a span of days from him. We as listeners can critique artists songs and lyrics for how they seem to us and are perceived. the thing is though...this song represents a thought of his...but songs require more than a sentence, more than a "God im really struggling right now with what is going on...plz help me or show me a sign" We have all thought something along these lines as believers or even doubters...but he is taking this one thought and turning it into a song. We can't really be negative about him in my opinion because this was a thought of his that we have all felt or said but the difference is ours stays in our minds and his came out on paper you know??? i don't know just a thought i had...feel free to comment back bro or anybody. its just interesting how we interpret the lyrics of others because we don't know the full gist of where or how they were developed by the artist

he isnt asking for help for him, he is questioning Gods existance because his mother does live for Him and isn't being taken care of, he isn't asking to be "blessed", just wants to know why his mom has to live through this pain when she has devoted her life to Him. You sound like a God dick rider, prick

you ever notice, that if you just post a song people get pissed. but if you put them in there place then post it, they have nothing to say? haha well i downloaded that immediatly and who wouldnt buy kod???

Fuck you man...im clearly not dick riding or siding with anyone. i was just posting a thought, not a belief. Damn kid you need to try opening that front door of yours and going outside once in awhile...all this sittin in your room and masturbating online after looking at this website isn't healthy for you kid. Learn how to read what dudes post on here and try to analyze what they are saying not criticize or pop in a tampon when you disagree with someone! Illiterate piece of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    he isnt asking for help for him, he is questioning Gods existance because his mother does live for Him and isn't being taken care of, he isn't asking to be "blessed", just wants to know why his mom has to live through this pain when she has devoted her life to Him. You sound like a God dick rider, prick

Holly hell people.... It's a good song because people often wonder where is God in a time of crisis but what people are so ignorant about is that EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD HAS GOT TO DIE! It doesn't matter if you lived your life as a saint you're still gonna die. It doesn't mean there's no God or God is a bad God just killing people for fun. Tragedies just happen. Hurricane Katrina just happened. 9/11 just happened. God didn't tell those sand monkeys to jack a plane and wreck into the Trade Center that was their own free willed choice that killed thousands. God didn't blow a mighty wind and cause Katrina it just happened. quit blaming God for everything or saying he doesn't exist every time a bad thing happens in your life.

I'm not saying you have to believe in God I'm simply saying don't bring God into question just because of a tragic event.

PEOPLE DIE

Not being hateful just saying

im fina read the comments but damn idk why someone would say god dont exsist.. sorry that just cause when we snap our fingers he dont just come running like "oh yes i serve u what can i do for u today.. oh u want a million zillion dollars and 3 wifes..DONE!! whatelse can i do for u today?..." and thats what ppl think God is.. a slave to us.. and since he dont do something when we DEMAND it.. we say.. oh there is no God..cause some new jordans came out and u want them..so u pray for some money to buy them..thinkin tomorrow when u wake up u'll have $200..it dont work that way.. espicialy when u come runnin to God when and only when..u need something. everyone can have they own believes but trust when i say believin or not.. negative addittudes will produce negative results.. u think what u get.. its hard for me to realize this too.. but we actualy create an aura around us. think about it.. when ur sad.. u can bring down many ppl ina matter or moments.. who feel sorry for ur ass. possibley sad too.. so all this oh there aint a God because my so and so died.. and he/she didnt save them..ummm u aint the only person in this world.. he mightve saved millions.. and let these other go..MAYBE because they we never intended to live.. or done they jobs..or just how it is.. tell me how would u run the earth when everyone is DEMANDIN u do what they say.. something u created.. for those of yaw who has kids.. what do u d when ur child DEMANDS u do something..u love them but u dont always give in.. if u ever do.. ok arent we created in the image of God?..well then..look at what ive just shown u..it is an unprefect world..stop demandin..and start believin and trustin.. if not in God at least in urself..which i hope isnt something we not suppose to di..im not all churchy but hey i do believe!!! plus i like this song an an feel what he sayin!

How do you download it? all it does for me is open a new page