Thread: Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko Live In Brisbane Australia Video Footage

Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko Live In Brisbane Australia Video Footage

wut up yo?

This is some video footage I took from the side of the stage at the Brisbane concert a few weeks ago.. High Quality video footage.. & the video was taken from an Awesome vantage point.. I had a gold vip pass & we were able to get right up close for the first fifteen minutes,, so I borrowed my homies camera so I got to take some awesome footage in wicked quality..

I wouldve posted this on youtube, but my upload speeds are terrible & for some reason my uploads never work on you tube.. nevertheless,, here it is for yall to peep

Tech N9ne & Krizz Kaliko - Live in Brisbane, Australia (15th September 2009)

Filename:
    Tech_N9ne_Brisbane_Concert__gold_vip_pass_Footage_from_the_side_of_the_stage_.MOV
    Size: 190458 KB
    Format: .MOV
    Filesize: 190458 KB
    Duration: approx. 14 mins

Download link
    http://rapidshare.com/files/28762207...the_stage_.MOV

here is a link I found for a video thats also from the Brisbane concert from another one of the Gold VIP pass holders that was at the side of the stage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZZsxVrip5c

Enjoy!!

yall seriously need to peep this shit.. its far better quality than most live video footage available on youtube,, its well worth the download.. believe me..