Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feelings on K.O.D Tour.

Feelings on K.O.D Tour.

Now with the N9NE starting off his new tour i want to know. What venue is everybody ready for? song can they not wait to rock out to? favorite thing about the shows. and do you think it can beat out the last strange noize tour or even rock the bells. rock the bells was ridiculous and actually the gathering was nuts with tech but does k.o.d have what it takes to be a great show? (talking tech standards)

omg yes. im still waiting to see the backdrop/set. its gonna be soo dark. and you know its gonna be an amazing tour... THEYVE GOT FUCKIN SLAUGHTERHOUSE ON THE BILL! i cant wait for the hammerstein ballroom in nyc. im gonna fuckin go wild mang haha

haha i look for videos everyday when a tour starts. cuz i always wanna see what the stage looks like and what the intro looks like

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    ya ive been hittin youtube for any kinds of vids from last night. i guess people in omaha havent been introduced to digital cameras yet. wtf. FIRST SHOW of the tour.... and nothing to show to the rest of the country whos waiting..... crazy crazy crazy. just one vid. maybe tonight though

Quote Originally Posted by metal2death
    omg yes. im still waiting to see the backdrop/set. its gonna be soo dark. and you know its gonna be an amazing tour... THEYVE GOT FUCKIN SLAUGHTERHOUSE ON THE BILL! i cant wait for the hammerstein ballroom in nyc. im gonna fuckin go wild mang haha

My favorite was Strictly Strange...coming out in all black and just bustin Too Much!! ooowwweeee I almost lost it!

exactly. at least the intro cuz its the shit and different every tour. my favorite was "put ur fuckin hands in the air (get your hands high for me) get your fuckin hands in the air (something... so i can see)" when he was on tour w/ critical bill- then came out in the- dont wanna say a ROBE but thats what imma go with cuz i cant think of the word- and the 2 girls come out and take it off of him. all intros are awesome but that one sticks in my mind

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    haha i look for videos everyday when a tour starts. cuz i always wanna see what the stage looks like and what the intro looks like

ya ive been hittin youtube for any kinds of vids from last night. i guess people in omaha havent been introduced to digital cameras yet. wtf. FIRST SHOW of the tour.... and nothing to show to the rest of the country whos waiting..... crazy crazy crazy. just one vid. maybe tonight though

See I couldn't do that I like to wait to see it live and not spoil it

This tour is going to be great. I just know it. Tech shows and tours get better and better. I have high standards on this tour.

agreed i like to be surprised and not know whats coming. i know it will be dope can't wait for sunday

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarican
    See I couldn't do that I like to wait to see it live and not spoil it

ya when he popped up and the strobe light hit him i was like "holy shit this is gonna be good"

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT
    My favorite was Strictly Strange...coming out in all black and just bustin Too Much!! ooowwweeee I almost lost it!

exactly. at least the intro cuz its the shit and different every tour. my favorite was "put ur fuckin hands in the air (get your hands high for me) get your fuckin hands in the air (something... so i can see)" when he was on tour w/ critical bill- then came out in the- dont wanna say a ROBE but thats what imma go with cuz i cant think of the word- and the 2 girls come out and take it off of him. all intros are awesome but that one sticks in my mind

Yeah that was the shit, He sat on stage the whole concert in all black and then just busted out Too Much word for word. Savage as Fuck. That has stuck in my head to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by TAYFONT

I feel like a lil kid waiting for x-mas lol!! Im going to the show in Norfolk VA on 11/12! This will be the first Tech show for me so I cant wait!!!! Just checked for videos but couldnt find any for last nights show