Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: please show some love for the passing of techn9ne nephew RIP Little Zahir Khalifah died in a car crash on Wed im hurt that the real T9 fans havent showed there support for the aaron and familly los

please show some love for the passing of techn9ne nephew RIP Little Zahir Khalifah died in a car crash on Wed im hurt that the real T9 fans havent showed there support for the aaron and familly los

please show your love for techn9ne nephew passing away tech i dont think is taking it too good and need some positive words from his fans so pleas leave a msg to make him feel that it's not all darkness and we care about what he feels and will always support him as i write this it hurts to hear this bad news techn9ne from bianca in australia sydney just keep straight think about all the memories and positve things he is your guardian angel and will always be watching over you just be safe thinking about you in this time darling and will pray for you nd ur family in this time of need to make you feel a little better. one love peace xxx Bianca

sorry for ur loss i hope u keep on doin what u do best and know ur nephew is always lookin down on u...

i know what you going through all to well everything i love i have lost but i feel that the ones we truely love they are gaurdian angels and will watch over us and keep us safe just think positive because there in a peaceful place where they dont have to see what we will see in this world were all here for you babe love Bianca

thats fukd up my heart goes out 2 aaron n his family.
    if u r bullshitting its a fukd up joke

It's not a joke! His nephew died in a car accident yesterday! Thoughts & prayers go out to Aaron & his family!!!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by TRIMZEE
    thats fukd up my heart goes out 2 aaron n his family. if u r bullshitting its a fukd up joke

fuk .much luv 2 their family n friends.keep ya chin up tech u got mad luv worldwide

much love aaron and fam hope you are all right there is that higher power and that is where your nephew is lookin down you so hold you head high bro shit will look up shit cant be down forever bro much love

good call mik

I'll co-sign this!

Quote Originally Posted by TRIMZEE
    good call mik

nice move much luv