Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How ya'll feel about white artists sayin nigga in teir raps

How ya'll feel about white artists sayin nigga in teir raps

This might be an old subject but i was listening to Grave Plott earlier and Killa C says it. I know That dude Loki that raps with Lynch says it all the time. Ive heard Lil Wyte say it. Accually my dude that spits got 2 Lil Wyte accapellas and he didnt know if he wanted to use them caus he says nigga on em. To me bein a white artist I would never say it in any of my rhymes but how do you all feel about it. Is ok for some people caus thats the envirment they grew up in or absolutly not.

i dont think theres anything wrong with it i think black people get upset they shouldnt that words used by every race .... when im singing along to a song i dont sensore myself lol

Well I heard form I think KRS-One in an interview is in hip hop when you say nigga it can refer to any race so it doesnt matter.

the word is way overused by every rapper black white asian whatever. it doesnt need to be used every other line. or if your the game, then 3 times every line

haha there was a song by bloodraw way back in the day that every other word was nigga..

example

you don't live it like i live it nigga
    sumtihn sumthin sumtihn else now i do irt real big nigga.

it never stopped.. the last word of the song was nigga

so someone find that song and post it.

well i dont think any song can top the use of nigga than this song

Quote Originally Posted by CutThroatWhiteBoy
    haha there was a song by bloodraw way back in the day that every other word was nigga..

example

you don't live it like i live it nigga

sumtihn sumthin sumtihn else now i do irt real big nigga.

it never stopped.. the last word of the song was nigga

so someone find that song and post it.

I hate it, big thumbs down.

Funny to me when black rappers call white rappers the N word though... I.e. = "Sittin sideways like that N**** Paul Wall" and various artists that have called Eminem one.

To me it's just such a racial slur no matter how it's spelt. White people (I'm obviously white) would get pissed if a black artist threw around "cracker" or "redneck" and so on and so forth in songs...it's the same thing.

watch the movie coach carter dats my opinion on the word

Honestly the way the genre has gone and the way society has gone i dont feel there is anything wrong with it. You can say given the environment they grew up in it's ok but the entire rap game uses the word constantly it has gone from a degrading word to a basic slang word and now has even evolved into hip hop slang. If you use the word just bullshittin around on the track ha my niggas aren't going to look twice.

LOL my whole town is full of these people, I personally cant stand it. Its like dude ur white act fuckin normal

Quote Originally Posted by joe smith...myspace.com/willyl89
    anyone thats white and throws that word out and or talks like theyre "black" sounds retarded. killa c is a prime example as are plenty of people on here who type that way. theres not much more a white kid from the suburbs or anywhere can do to show he's tryin to be something he's not than talk with a fake accent and slang and wear oversized shirts and baggy pants and a hat on crooked and think he can rap. ya- 1 or 2 people here and there are good at it. but 99% sound fucking stupid. same as if an "asian" tries to be "black" it looks and sounds stupid. you are what you are.