Thread: i know why ppl get confused and call "tech n9ne" a group...

i know why ppl get confused and call "tech n9ne" a group...

because everything ive seen lately is presented as tech n9ne is 3 ppl...tech,krizz,kutt.. now wait wait..b4 u say he's one person.. I KNOW LOL but the interviews and stuff now been makin him into all 3 of them.. and when they talk it sounds like a group now.. now idk if this is to not be like TECH N9NE...oh...and..um.. krizz..and kutt.. lol

but the interview i just saw even krizz made it seem like tech n9ne is a group. so for the new fans they gonna fight wit us and be like maaaaan its 3 ppl in the group called tech n9ne lol

new fans.. no its just one guy named tech n9ne.. and the rest of the royal family is krizz kaliko and kutt calhoun!! no dick ridin just wanted to further clear it up for the newer fans!

oh yea but KEEP IT STRANGE!! and soooon as i get my strange chain im rockin it!!!

ya man daily i ask ppl if they've heard of tech n9ne, and 99% of the ppl who have are always like "Oh ya i love them"

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.A.D.A.N.
    ya man daily i ask ppl if they've heard of tech n9ne, and 99% of the ppl who have are always like "Oh ya i love them"

i mean if its to not hog the spot light then i get it but its kinda seemin like now they reppin the name as a group. there is no hatin tho going on from me if they are or not. just started to see something lol much love to the royal kc fam!! either way! but i wanted to make sure the new fans wasnt all like YEA THEY GREAT and think its like some band or something lol

naw ima actualy stop talkin so much about strange probley...just cause im not tryna come off ina bad way..im happy for the labels growth is why i even b rollin like i rep em u kno. anyway i wont stop showin off tho. k.o.d. is my next SPOILER ALERT lol i just support.