Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HOW MUCH DIFFERENT WOULD THE RAP GAME BE IF 2PAC WAS STILL AROUND ? AND HOW WOULD THAT AFFECT TECH N9NE & STRANGE MUSIC ?

HOW MUCH DIFFERENT WOULD THE RAP GAME BE IF 2PAC WAS STILL AROUND ? AND HOW WOULD THAT AFFECT TECH N9NE & STRANGE MUSIC ?

THIS ISNT A "DO YOU THINK 2PAC IS STILL ALIVE" THREAD, ALIVE OR NOT, HE'S NOT AROUND SO THATS WHAT THIS MEANS.

I FEEL THAT IF HE WAS AROUND, WE MIGHT NOT HAVE HAD A ALOT OF THESE GAY ASS RADIO PLAY RAPPERS WITH THEIR ONE HIT WONDER TRACKS OUT, AND ALL THESE FRUIT CAKES WHO NOBODY EVER HEARD OF COMMING OUT WITH THEIR FIRST TRACK TALKING ABOUT HOW RICH THEY ARE.

I FEEL LIKE ALOT OF UNDERGROUND RAPPERS WOULD HAVE HAD MORE LIME LIGHT ON THEM LIKE BACK IN THE EARLY TO MID 90'S BECAUSE 2PAC WAS INTERNATIONAL AND DOIN TRACKS ON HIS OWN ALBUMS WITH UNDERGROUND TO MAINSTREAM RAPPERS FEATURED ON IT FROM THE BAY, L.A., NY, AND OTHER PLACES AND ALOT OF THEM WOULD HAVE MADE IT BIG AND THE RAP GAME MIGHT BE JUST A LIL BIT STRONGER THAN IT IS TODAY.

NOW AS FAR AS TECH IS CONCERNED AND STRANGE MUSIC. I FEEL LIKE TECH WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH PAC JUST LIKE TECH SAID HE WAS TOLD BY PAC. AND TECH MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN MORE ATTENTION AND ASKED BY MORE RAPPERS TO BE ON THEIR ALBUMS BACK THEN AND WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SIGNED BY ANOTHER LABEL AND STRANGE MUSIC JUST MIGHT NOT BE. NOW AT LEAST WITH THIS PART IT MIGHT BE A GOOD THING, BUT THEN AGAIN WE NEVER KNOW IF HE COULD OF MADE IT OR NOT WITH A "MAJOR LABEL", MIGHT HAVE BEEN A BAD THING, COULDA BEEN A GOOD THING.

BUT JUST ONE MAN NOT BEING AROUND I FEEL CHANGED THINGS IN RAP THAT FOR THE MOST PART, AINT GOOD.

MY OPINION, WHATS URS ?

i feel even if biggie was still around, the game might still be what it is today becasue 2pac aint around, i feel 2pac is like tech n9ne in the way of not changing for anyone, yes they grew and changed, but in their own way still remaining true to their ways and . i feel biggie would have fell off or jumped on the band wagon, like jay-z, and lil wayne, who were both sick back in the days but have now joined the fruit cake express with all these other nobodies out there just so they can be on the radio and make money like the sell outs they are. i just feel biggie would have adapted to what the people wanted, not what he wanted.

if pac and biggie were still alive they both wulda changed juz like everyone else.

Honestly I don't think it wuld effect strange at all but maybe it my have add a lil sumthing to it. Cuz I'm sure tech wulda done a biggie nd tupac collab.

Tech haz changed sum wut...I think so anyway.

there wouldnt be a rap game ... because he would have exposed the fake industry cats and that would have been it.

Fuck FAt boy Biggie cant understand what hes saying with all that food in his mouth
    But N/E ways .. PAc if he was Alive He would SLap lil Wayne's GAY ass and he'd callab with Tech n9ne and ME hahhaha and deathrow would still be around

I think Tech would have made a couple songs with Pac, Tech would have joined Pacs One Nation (I think that's what it's called) project. Tech would have stayed with QDIII. Then Tech would have gotten famous, probably never collaborated with Kaliko in turn Kaliko never gets famous. Probably still have signed with Qwest but would have never beefed with Don Juan, so anything after TCBTS would have never been released. No imma playa or red nose..... I don't feel like going on but that's what I think would have had happe. If PAC was never murdered.

fuck you
    WHEN I DIE FUCK IT I WANNA GO TO HELL KUZ IM A PIECE OF SHIT AINT HARD TO FUCKING TELL DONT MAKE SENSE GOING TO HEAVEN WIT THE GOODY GOODIES I LIKE BLACK TINTS AND BLACK HOODIES.
    fuck you bud Biggy blows Pacs lyrics out the water srry but he does.
    FUCK THE WORLD DONT ASK ME FOR SHIT
    EVERYTHING YOU GOT YOU GOTTA WORK HARD FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(626)
    Fuck FAt boy Biggie cant understand what hes saying with all that food in his mouth
    But N/E ways .. PAc if he was Alive He would SLap lil Wayne's GAY ass and he'd callab with Tech n9ne and ME hahhaha and deathrow would still be around

yeah biggie was more complex than pas as far as rhyming but pac was just so damn poetic biggie could never drop shit like pac did,and as far as what amanda said,i completely disagree,pac was already successful but his story never changed,he was the only artist that is capable of this(maybe nas also) but when you look at the greats of today they always change,pac never did, his music was timeless,again biggie was more complex but the content of biggies lyrics was only 1 dimensional so to speak,pacs lyrics on the otherhand were 10 times deeper than most artists of past and present

if pac still walkd tha earth
    SM would still be around murdrn
    juss w. pac
    lol
    yeaaahhh prolly b less mcbade ass bianc 'rappers' around blown up the radio with their gayshit.=[

If he was still around the game would be still ill and hopefully he would of done callabos with Tech again and other Strange artists.